GUILTY Case# 2014-049 | fxtrader2011 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Banc de Binary is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
liarslayer , you are an INSPIRATION - brilliant work mate !

I am now past the point of being "nice" and am at the stage of "I will do what it takes"

I have asked CySEC for a face to face meeting in Cyprus . They have my complaint which they never responded to and I want to hear from them ,in person ,that BdB are within their rights to conduct themselves in the way that they have and that they can just confiscate funds from clients . This is all ok for a Co working under a cySEC licence ? Somebody has to tell me that !

What i will do is will go to the Police immediately , Interpol and the Cyprus Cybercrime Police and lay charges . Thanks for this excellent idea !

Can you let me have the contact you used in the press ? The more of us who go with the same issues , against the same people through the same source the better . I would love to share my story with this person and he/she can take this matter wherever and to whoever they want to . That way we can create a tsunami against companies like BdB and possibly help other traders .

Also , I would love to establish contact with you , one on one , so we can talk trading and any other great ideas you may have . Do you have any ideas as to how we can establish bona fide contact ?( and make sure we are actually talking to one another and not someone else) . Can the FPA enable this somehow ?

Let us not forget to say thanks , fantastic work to this excellent organisation called the FPA !!! Where would traders like me be if I could not have contact with so many great colleagues out there ! And FPA's direct assistance !

Hope we get to speak soon , Liarslayer !

Hello fxtrader2011

First let me congratulate you on surviving your trading volume. I would love to talk to you more about that alone. That is a great feat. Especially on these corrupt platforms with there extended expiry times and crappy fills. ( I have had some 42 pips out of the money on open.)

To the point. I have $50,000 tied up inside Banc de Binary. The senior broker I was working with traded it away in 5 trades and then disappeared. I was lied to about the amount necessary to create a VIP account so that I would take a $55,000 bonus which "caged" anything I made until I did $2 million in volume. They know you will lose that money before the volume is met. If you actually meet it, I truly believe they don't know what to do.They certainly aren't going to give it to you freely.

I believe you cannot do the two step with these guys and expect to get anywhere. The only way is to go straight for the jugular with razor sharp teeth and a voracious appetite. It has been said by people much wiser than me that the pen is mightier than the sword. So the pen it must be, nowadays to help out the environment we use a computer, internet and keyboard.

I contacted a journalist (that had acted on behalf of another that was going through something similar to what you are experiencing )and asked if he would contact Banc de Binary on my behalf and he accepted.I had also filed a complaint with CySec and the Cypress Police Cybercrime division as well as my local Police and INTERPOL.

I just received a phone call this morning ( they have been ignoring my emails for 6 months) and after a high level meeting of management. Banc de Binary has decided to give me all of my deposit back. (It had an extra $20,000 in there but whose counting)The monies they say should be released on Monday.

At this time I don't know what did it. CySec, Cypress Police, Local Police,Interpol, various postings on many trading forums or having a journalist inquire on my behalf with the view of writing about his and my experience.

All I can say is be relentless.
Hi Liarslayer , if you can help with your contact in the press , I would most appreciate it ) . I posted a reply to this post below.Thanks

OOOKKK GUYS!!!

It Worked!!! My $45,000 arrived in my account last week!!

Tony says it is fine for others to contact him

His email is tony.hetherington@mailonsunday.co.uk

He says he will do what he can The SEC and the CFTC have renewed and added to the case they have against Banc De Binary. Maybe they are trying to clean up their act before the court date.

I'm sleeping alot better I have to say. That nightmare is over!!

Go for it!

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Liarslayer

Congratulations Liarslayer and thanks a million for your outstanding contribution . Thanks also for the contact in the Press - this will prove to be invaluable as part of the various actions to be taken .

I have one more question, if you can answer I would very much appreciate it . Did , at any stage BdB offer to settle before you took the actions you describe or did they go from totally ignoring you to offering this settlement after you you took the actions ? Did you have any intermediate discussions about settlement on money ? Just curious to work out out how they operate .It seems to me the ploy is to frustrate until you give up .

Thanks and well done again

I seem to recall reports of both. Some people claim to be totally ignored. Others say they got offered a rather small settlement.

Back