GUILTY Case# 2014-049 | fxtrader2011 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Banc de Binary is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cysec and ASIC may not be the best regulators, but neither can do anything if traders don't file detailed complaints.

fxtrader2011, go ahead and remind BDB. AsstModerator already told them. If they reply, it will probably just be some BS libel links about the FPA - as if that somehow would have the slightest effect either way on the legitimacy of your complaint.

In the meantime, if they don't bother to send 100% of the money owed to you, I'll be ready to vote Guilty next week.

My thanks to all at FPA for your wonderful support . As per our discussion on this thread , I have now sent this email off to BdB . I am not holding my breath but at least I am trying . If I hear back from them i will advise their response .

"We are now at 1 April 2014 .

You indicated on 12 March 2014 that you were reviewing the matter of my account .I have heard no more from you since . So really , i do not know what your intentions were when you sent me the email in March considering the facts are no different since Nov 2013 ? And I still do not know what the issue(s) are that are preventing you from meeting your obligation on my account .

You are aware that i had lodged a complaint with the Forex Peace Army and you were involved to participate . I believe you have been advised about the next step in the FPA process and that this matter and the circumstances will soon become very public .

You are leaving me with no choice as I do not know what else to do to elicit any logical response from BdB - if you wish to stop the next step of the FPA process , I am giving you one last further opportunity to respond as per your own promise , before it goes public . I leave it up to you ."

My thanks to all at FPA for your wonderful support . As per our discussion on this thread , I have now sent this email off to BdB . I am not holding my breath but at least I am trying . If I hear back from them i will advise their response .

"We are now at 1 April 2014 .

You indicated on 12 March 2014 that you were reviewing the matter of my account .I have heard no more from you since . So really , i do not know what your intentions were when you sent me the email in March considering the facts are no different since Nov 2013 ? And I still do not know what the issue(s) are that are preventing you from meeting your obligation on my account .

You are aware that i had lodged a complaint with the Forex Peace Army and you were involved to participate . I believe you have been advised about the next step in the FPA process and that this matter and the circumstances will soon become very public .

You are leaving me with no choice as I do not know what else to do to elicit any logical response from BdB - if you wish to stop the next step of the FPA process , I am giving you one last further opportunity to respond as per your own promise , before it goes public . I leave it up to you ."

With this kind of companies we are supposed to lose money, and not make huge profits!!
I will vote Guilty when the time comes.

for the record , BdB have gone silent even though they offered to look for settlement on 12 Mar'14 .I have asked numerous times for a response and gave them an opportunity to settle before the FPA vote but BdB have opted not to .

Not the best time to ask you this

Hi Fxtrader2011,

i know this is not the best time to ask you this as you mentioned that you signed up for BDB without any experience and turned you 25K of invenstment into 750k with help of bonus from BDB.

Would you mind sharing how you did it, what strategy did you use and how long it took you.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by fxtrader2011:

I have also had problems with Banc de Binary. I signed up with them as they were the broker involved with Binary Matrix Pro, which turned out to be a fraud. I applied for a withdrawal of all of my funds and after one week nothing has been done.

If they don't process it soon, you can open a thread in Scam Alerts and file a Traders Court case.

i Dont Know How Binary Work, But After I See Many Case About Binary Company, Make Me Not Touch That Bad Thing ..
Im Happy Click Guilty Vote ..

Back