GUILTY Case# 2014-049 | fxtrader2011 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Banc de Binary is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Fxtrader2011,

i know this is not the best time to ask you this as you mentioned that you signed up for BDB without any experience and turned you 25K of invenstment into 750k with help of bonus from BDB.

Would you mind sharing how you did it, what strategy did you use and how long it took you.

I will outline the strategy and what i did :

First of all , just to clarify a misunderstanding . I grew my balance from $25 k to $112 k which is the final profit position . $750 k was the turnover target which is the value of all trades placed and is the target which I achieved to meet withdrawl requirements I signed up for .The only bonus I ever got from BdB was at the start , a bonus of $25 k .

1) I traded in total for about 8 months with BdB. The first few individuals I dealt with at BdB taught me one thing - get to know what is going on with binaries and learn the detail otherwise I would lose all my money . I also got to understand that most of what I had been told to get me into investing in binaries was a bunch of fairy tales and not reality .
2) I was later taught by a Mr Reagan in the VIP room of BdB , who is a very good person to deal with. ( it is when I started to deal with the back office of BdB that the problems started )
3) The strategy taught by Mr Reagan was one to trade off resistance/ support points along a trend line highlighted by the RSI indicator in small time frames ( Either 5 or 10 min bars )
4) I would receive trade signals from Mr Reagan based on his expertise . Sometimes I would trade , other times I would ignore and other times I would delay the entry depending on what I could see simultaneously on the charts .
5) Trading was very intense , hard work . $40 - 50 hours every day for 5 days behind the computer . Trading for me was not about actually placing trades all the time but monitoring signals , watching price movements , which pairs responded better than other , etc
6) I was taught how hedging works by Mr Reagan . I used this knowledge to , in addition to signals from BdB , implement my own trading system as follows . If liked a particular trade pair direction when using the RSI indicator , I would sometimes ( not always ) place a trade in both directions about 20- 30 minutes out of expiry . I had a certain direction in mind but the hedge was about me protecting my capital and to mitigate the risk of liquidity issues preventing me from entering a trade when I needed to .If I saw that the trade still had room to go in the the direction I had originally chosen , i would place a 3 rd trade , often winning 2 of 3 trades .
7) if I did not like the price action when the time came for a potential 3rd trade , i would not place a trade . The hedge would largely protect my capital.
8) If I made money , I would sometimes stop . If I did not like a particular signal or price was too advnaced by the time a received a BdB signal , I would simple ignore . Important to emphasise that most of my trading time of 40 -50 hours / week was actually spent not trading but observing and working through what works and what does not , This would include times when I stopped trading because I had made money or lost money .
9) Because my systems both the BdB and my own system were technical based , I avoided all major news announcemnets times
10 ) My profit achievement to $112k was aided by promotions run by BdB , These were trade refunds , not bonus - these refunds were specifically designed to promote trading large number of trades .
11) Huge part of my training involved many questions to Mr Reagan , whether I won , lost or did not trade at all . Mr Reagan would spent a lot of time explaining trades and why he thought things worked and why not . And , as always , i would learn more and put my own interpretation on what I was told and what i saw .
12) I also worked out that some pairs like the JPY pairs tended to be more stable and less prone to sudden chnages in direction when using my systems of trading . This tended to suit some of my chosen trades
13) I worked with options in a time frame of expiry of between 15 - 30 minutes ahead. I found beyond that that it was less predictable for me
13 ) I traded between $2 and $10 k per trade. Not what is taught in money management principles - but it worked for me ! And I was extremely disciplined not to get too carried away .

Every step of the way , every strategy I used was transparent to BdB . When it came time to paying me what is owed that the problems started - my case has been clearly documented in my submssion to FPA .

Even the greatest trading system in the world is useless if you can't withdraw your money from the broker.

Thanks to the FPA and to members who participated . Your support is most appreciated .

Just checking in to see from a procedural point if view if anything else is required of me .

Thanks

If you know anyone else having similar problems, encourage the, to file cases. In general, it takes 3-4 guilty verdicts to result in a scam finding.

Make sure to keep pursuing this through any regulators and police agencies that will listen. Keep your thread in Scam Alerts updated if there is any progress, either with regulators or if you get paid.

If you know anyone else having similar problems, encourage the, to file cases. In general, it takes 3-4 guilty verdicts to result in a scam finding.

Make sure to keep pursuing this through any regulators and police agencies that will listen. Keep your thread in Scam Alerts updated if there is any progress, either with regulators or if you get paid.

Thank you - assume the rating of BdB changes to a zero in the ratings folder out of this guilty verdict.

I will keep pursuing this- I have no choice . Effectively , BdB by ignoring me totally , have now also confiscated my deposit of $25 000 if one excludes any profits on the account . It is inconceivable that they can just do that .Without any recourse , it seems ...

Your review has been set to Zero stars, which brings BDB's rating even lower than it was.

If two more cases result in guilty verdicts, that will trigger a scam finding.

Hello fxtrader2011

First let me congratulate you on surviving your trading volume. I would love to talk to you more about that alone. That is a great feat. Especially on these corrupt platforms with there extended expiry times and crappy fills. ( I have had some 42 pips out of the money on open.)

To the point. I have $50,000 tied up inside Banc de Binary. The senior broker I was working with traded it away in 5 trades and then disappeared. I was lied to about the amount necessary to create a VIP account so that I would take a $55,000 bonus which "caged" anything I made until I did $2 million in volume. They know you will lose that money before the volume is met. If you actually meet it, I truly believe they don't know what to do.They certainly aren't going to give it to you freely.

I believe you cannot do the two step with these guys and expect to get anywhere. The only way is to go straight for the jugular with razor sharp teeth and a voracious appetite. It has been said by people much wiser than me that the pen is mightier than the sword. So the pen it must be, nowadays to help out the environment we use a computer, internet and keyboard.

I contacted a journalist (that had acted on behalf of another that was going through something similar to what you are experiencing )and asked if he would contact Banc de Binary on my behalf and he accepted.I had also filed a complaint with CySec and the Cypress Police Cybercrime division as well as my local Police and INTERPOL.

I just received a phone call this morning ( they have been ignoring my emails for 6 months) and after a high level meeting of management. Banc de Binary has decided to give me all of my deposit back. (It had an extra $20,000 in there but whose counting)The monies they say should be released on Monday.

At this time I don't know what did it. CySec, Cypress Police, Local Police,Interpol, various postings on many trading forums or having a journalist inquire on my behalf with the view of writing about his and my experience.

All I can say is be relentless.

Back