GUILTY Case# 2014-185 | Sergio80 vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, time for chat. It seems to me they go through clauses etc, so as to scare you into accepting the situation and to their advantage.
Words are powerful....these ones are full of their own Importance. They appear to be false and guilty.

Wow, I feel your frustration. The exact same thing has happened to me two times in a row with my last brokers. IronFX seems to be a pure scam and probably a market maker. I have also heard people whose profits have been taken away by IronFX. Anyways good luck and definitely guilty!!!

Thanks for your support guys!

Althaugh i feel that it'll be difficult to get the money back, at least i hope all that it can be useful to other traders so they can put their money on a safe broker.

Happy trading to all of you :)

who is responsible for displayed prices at their platform? they or you? why should they compare their prices with those on another platform? were you now to trade with prices other than those on the platform where you can your account? how stupid will that be? of course you will use their prices and if for some technical mess up on their part you made a decent profit, they should pay up. for when those same prices made you lose, they did not refund your loss did they?
when they are aware of technical issues they should suspend trading on the platform till it is resolved, so they became aware of technical slippage in prices ONLY AFTER you made a profit? no sense at all. you are in the clear... they obviously are up to no good.

There are some technically feasible ways to cheat a broker. Of course, I'd expect if this really was the case, the broker would gladly embrace any chance to defend itself. IronFx's failure to even try to present it's side of the issue makes it look to me like a simple case of a bucketshop stealing profits.

I agree with you Pharaoh. IronFx accepted the trade. Surely a trader should NOT have to check all other brokers prices to make sure that IronFx is not lagging before pacing a trade. Is is not the Broker's responsibility to check its own prices & not the trader's responsibility.

Before I vote....
I can't see here any information about IronFX's corporate seat.
Sergio... WHO were you dealing with?
There are more than half a dozen different IronFX Companies.....
So which one was your legal partner?
Joa

Back