GUILTY Case# 2015-062 | naveen1020 vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Naveen, I feel for you man, but I can't believe you kept on putting in more money after your first loss. The fact that they didn't give you the promised signals should have alerted you that something isn't right. You should've read up on binary options before committing your money to this scumbag. I know 'cos I lost $250 to another binary scammer but that was the limit I was prepared to lose and I didn't entertain them at all after that. Btw there are many regular signal providers on the FPA forum. You are better off here. Take care - Bob

Do I read that right "Chris Cooper?" :mad: Bet it's the same one who worked at Lbinary and scammed and stole £9000.00 from me.
The same tactics by these companies to invest more to cover even more losses when these so called traders have no idea how to trade, makes me sick......good luck Naveen

I have 3 rules for BO's

1. When they ask for more money then RUN with your money
Every-time I see ppl scammed they always have asked for more money to deposit on your account.

2. When they tell that it will take (after you have requested for a withdrawal) 2 to 5 days for a bank-wire that is ok
but not if its for an online Pay-processor it should take never longer then 24 hrs.

3. the have to be regulated on NFA, FSA UK, AISIC....but not regulated on IFSC and CYSEC not really reliable....

I have read allot on forums that is what I know so far...FPA is the best for helping ppl that are scammed

I just like to inform you all that I got paid today from a broker YTFX after 10 months of fighting
I could never have done this with out FPA

THANK YOU GUYS
YOU ARE AMAZING

Hi Naveen, I feel for you man, but I can't believe you kept on putting in more money after your first loss. The fact that they didn't give you the promised signals should have alerted you that something isn't right. You should've read up on binary options before committing your money to this scumbag. I know 'cos I lost $250 to another binary scammer but that was the limit I was prepared to lose and I didn't entertain them at all after that. Btw there are many regular signal providers on the FPA forum. You are better off here. Take care - Bob

Right on. "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me"
This guy has to be a complete moron to keep giving these scammers that kind of of money.
He deserves to lose it. What a fool!

Blowing 125k in a couple of hrs:confused:

Yes BO's is a scam all round always has been and always will be but the OP kept putting on these high leverage loosing trades putting good money after bad, Why:confused:

Risk free trade:rolleyes: no such thing:D

Bit of advise to OP open a demo account, learn how to trade, take calculated risk trades with low or no leverage on demo account until you have proven to yourself that you can be profitable long term and then and only then go live trading!

O and forget about your 125k thats gone, man hard lesson learnt that one!

I have 3 rules for BO's

1. When they ask for more money then RUN with your money
Every-time I see ppl scammed they always have asked for more money to deposit on your account.

2. When they tell that it will take (after you have requested for a withdrawal) 2 to 5 days for a bank-wire that is ok
but not if its for an online Pay-processor it should take never longer then 24 hrs.

3. the have to be regulated on NFA, FSA UK, AISIC....but not regulated on IFSC and CYSEC not really reliable....

I have read allot on forums that is what I know so far...FPA is the best for helping ppl that are scammed

I just like to inform you all that I got paid today from a broker YTFX after 10 months of fighting
I could never have done this with out FPA

THANK YOU GUYS
YOU ARE AMAZING

Do not place any reliance on the Financial Conduct Authority in Britain (the new name for what was the FSA). It refused to regulate binary options after ruling that they were not a true investment but were actually gambling. That made oversight the job of the Gambling Commission, but it has also refused to regulate them.

The position right now is that the European Commission has ordered Britain to fall in line with other countries like Cyprus that do regard binary options as an investment. This will take a clarification in British law, which must be approved by Parliament, with no date set for this to happen. Meanwhile, there is effectively no regulation, and it's like the Wild West.

Just to confuse things, if a company is authorised by another EU nation - like Cyprus - then that company is granted automatic entry onto the public register of the FCA as an approved financial business. This means it looks as if it is regulated in Britain, but it isn't.

Looks like BancRobbers duBinary are one step closer to a scam finding.

It gives me great pleasure to vote GUILTY!

Well I think BancDeBinary.com should easily win SCAM of the year hands down. Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that I have read other cases and voted these scammers down several times already on FPA, how do people still open accounts with them. Obviously nobody does any due diligence before depositing their money.

Obviously I am very sorry Naveen1020 to hear what they have done to you, and you have been scammed big style. Really I am speechless that after they had your first 5k lost that you were so naive to trust them with another penny. From the way they placed all those huge trades in such a short space of time without any risk or money management, it is plain to see that they are taking the other side of the trades and your money is going straight into their pockets. By trading or showing you that they lost it on the markets, it is just a smoke screen to con you.

If you just Google Bancdebinary on the first page there are several other websites detailing the scam that Bancdebinary is, they have thousands of people scammed all over the world.

As a side not I would not touch any binary options brokers 99% are the same scam, you would be a thousand times better off going to the track, and gamble, be it horses or dogs even mice racing. A sure sign is when they offer a huge deposit bonus which has an unrealistic amount of clauses attached to it, like having to trade 500 lots within 30 days or something along those lines.

It seems that I am the only one who voted for "Not Guilty".
It is clear that Naveen has some gambling problem and I will definitely ask him to arrange a meeting with a psychologist and speak with him/her about his problem.
It is not normal to lie your bank that you want to increase your limits due to health problems and gamble that money away with a binary options broker.
You guys, simply do not follow rule number one in our world: MANAGE YOUR RISK!
With $27,000 initial balance, the maximum amount of an option should be 1% ( OR $270 in that case ). The value of the option is hundred times higher, meaning that the risk associated with the option is very high. When you're involved in such a high-risk trades, you are just playing a russian roulette. And that's what BO companies want to do, gamble your deposit!

The reason why I am so successful for these 7 years in the markets is that I manage the risk and do not ask someone to send me signals with incredibly high risk. Have you lost your minds?!

Back