GUILTY Case# 2016-148 | Polinky vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 86 97.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are keeping to
We do have such but burgers always come within a minute, maximum! :)

You should probably consider writing for the last time to the company. Visit their legal page
Based on my experience with Belize-regulated companies, it would not help very much but this is the last thing you can do right now. If you do a chargeback, you may receive your deposit only which I believe is pointless. There are too much things to resolve and double-check before you make a final decision. If member claims he/she had received the withdrawal request, then I don't see any reason why you are still not!
And "trading with another broker", "Using arbitrage strategies" is not an excuse! What's more, MFX cannot know that you are trading with another broker where you trade against orders from MFX or just hedge them. They can say anything, anytime, but they must prove that! We all want evidence that is always provided by the party that claims the positive statement. Therefore, if they say "You have used arbitrage, it is against ToS" they must prove that. This is just a piece of advice if they decide to cheat...
MFX Broker is not licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (IFSC) of Belize since 2015.

You should probably consider writing for the last time to the company. Visit their legal page
Based on my experience with Belize-regulated companies, it would not help very much but this is the last thing you can do right now. If you do a chargeback, you may receive your deposit only which I believe is pointless. There are too much things to resolve and double-check before you make a final decision. If member claims he/she had received the withdrawal request, then I don't see any reason why you are still not!
And "trading with another broker", "Using arbitrage strategies" is not an excuse! What's more, MFX cannot know that you are trading with another broker where you trade against orders from MFX or just hedge them. They can say anything, anytime, but they must prove that! We all want evidence that is always provided by the party that claims the positive statement. Therefore, if they say "You have used arbitrage, it is against ToS" they must prove that. This is just a piece of advice if they decide to cheat...
Y

I feel guilty about arbitrage trading.
But please vote guilty to MFXbroker for traders.
They are not regurated by IFSC of Belize since Nov 2015 although they are anouncing they are licenced in their website.
the warning from IFSC:http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/mfx-broker-inc/

MFX had over a month for their top executives to trot out any complaints about arbitrage or hedging and didn't do so. Instead, a promise to pay installments resulted in no payments.

Remember, this is the company which aligned itself with one of the worst scammers in the trading industry. When this was questioned, they bragged about how successful he was at making money. He didn't make money, he stole it.

69177809.jpg

Looks to me like MFX broker is following in Jordan Befort's paw prints.

This is obviously a ponzi scheme, and now it's teetering dangerously towards the the end of it's ability to dupe the clients away from suspicion and mass hysteria.
It's only a matter of time...

But, they will insist that it's not a pyramid scheme, "it's merely a triangle shape business plan..."

I am sure if they were accepting money from the client, there would be no delay in any processing. The draft of the whirlwind in accepting a deposit would knock you off your feet.... it definitely should not take 8 weeks to process a withdrawal ... guilty

Hello,

Thing what I did deserve 20k Eur?

And my name is polinky not polinsky.

Regards,
i vote for you poloinsky
You did not Arbitrage come one with different Brokers
if you would not tell nobody would know, that you trade more accounts like a lot of others.
i dont know.:)
and for me its Clear, its about 21000 missing hopefully you get it back GOOD Luck
And you had no Bonus, wow

Back