GUILTY Case# 2016-169 | Elaine007 vs prutoncapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrutonCapital.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 78 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Attached is the agreement contract with Pruton.
https://db.tt/HQrYAVtI

All investors are asked to signed this contract & then sending to Pruton Indonesia for agreement sealed. But until now none of the investors received it. Again proof that, this is scam whereby they are well prepared to leave no writen proof for others to go after them later on.

I've sent one more invitation to Pruton. If they want to stick with "we're sorry, but we fired a bad employee", that's not going to be enough to stop this from going to a vote.

Dear AsstModerator,

Please do change my content as below, because one of the victim did write to me & confirm the Erick name & IC number.

My Case is:
We are investors from Malaysia. We have been approached by Erick Li Chong Yaw (IC Number: 751127-10-5971) to invest in PT Pruton Mega Berjangka (broker in Indonesia) under a scheme calls HYBRID SECURED FUND. It is a managed account by the professional traders only in CFDs.

I think that all from me.

AsstMod is still playing world traveler. I think this one is overdue to go to Open Cases. Hopefully it will get moved by the end of the week.

Somewhere in 13 September 2016, we tried to access our accounts and found that, all accounts had been SUSPENDED without any noticed. This happened to another group of victims as well. We no longer can access to our accounts!

We wrote to Pt Pruton Mega Berjangka but they kept silent & ignored on our cases.

Lots of these White Labels scams going on in Southeast Asia. Makes me wonder how you folks are willing to part your hard earned dough to scammers like these. If anybody asks me, I would suggest that u sign up with Andrew Mitchem or Jarratt Davis to learn to trade on your own. it isnt that difficult to make between 10 to 30% on your own without having to sit in front of the computer for the whole day.

Anyways, I'm a gonna vote GUILTY on this coz I've seen way too many b**locks from this region.

GUILTY. Newer give money to another person to trade with that. No matter how impressive the fake results of past profits may look like. I saw too many people lose everything. Chance is high the "trader" is just a scammer.
Learn to invest or trade on your own. It is really not so hard and the internet is full of valuable information about that.

Back