GUILTY Case# 2016-197 | ryanf vs plustocks.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plustocks.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I received both verbal and a written message that the money was on it's way and the withdrawal has been approved. I've contacted the so called "customer support team" which is a joke and all you do is get the runaround. At this point they have locked me out of my account and haven't responded to any emails or attempts to contact them for a few months now. Abe Reich even had the audacity to phone me up and ask me to deposit more money in my account so they could release my withdrawal request after everything that had happened.

Often times our best friends have good intentions but aren't really qualified to provide a financial path to freedom and at minimum hasn't had the basic instinct to check reviews, community, or financial standings / background.

While this aggressive larceny fits the "modus operandi" of a typical felon using a binary options scheme to hatch this scam, unfortunately it's being fed by an inexhaustible supply of naive get-rich-quick treasure seekers in this age of low interest rates. Of course, it's everyone's dream to be financially secure but let's not allow our good friends get ensnared by relentless sociopaths who have devised traps of deceit and larceny all custom hacked to fit your highly evolved ego.

Let's get the word out: see how easy 5 minutes of due diligence with (for example FPA ) can save you an eternity of grief, anger and keep best friends happy all for FREE!

Peace.

Thank you. I'll be doing everything possible to recover my financial loses. At this point, I please ask for direction in trying to do so. Can you recommend any website or body that has had success in recovering loses under these circumstances? I would think filing a case with the FPA and exposing these crooked companies will only help my situation?

Referral marketing is a method of promoting products or services to new customers through referrals, usually word of mouth. Such referrals often happen spontaneously but businesses can influence this through appropriate strategies.

complaintsboard.com/complaints/plustockscom-failed-to-return-deposited-amount-despite-several-request-for-withdrawal-c774307.html

Any broker's claim of money being on the way without some sort of tracking info attached is almost always a lie.

GUILTY!

Well, you could bowl me over with a feather ... .Grey Mountain which I spoke about some months ago in another post tried to put through charges on my visa while I was on the initial phone call .... CIBC Visa immediately denied them and applied a password protection on my visa account. Now any amount over a certain dollar amount tries to go through, I am contacted by CIBC Visa, I give them the password and they tell me about the charge and ask if I want it to go through, if I say no, they immediately deny it. Altredo in August tried to put through a charge through my debit card, for $566.00 CAD which again I denied and it was turned back. I have never dealt with this company and the only association I can see is Grey Mountain .....

Obviously this company is guilty ........ and they are getting better at it it appears from their clumsy attempts with me.

The scary thing is how many people's card wouldn't call them and how many of those people don't carefully check their statements every month.

Back