GUILTY Case# 2017-039 | KOIMBURI vs Binarybook.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryBook.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 97.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They gave him $1000 and he managed to turn that into a nice account after losing almost all his money and that is amazing, seriously bravo to him.
Now they let him take out about %50 and get back almost all of the money that he lost.

He still has a balance he can trade and turn into even more profits to take out.

I am really not seeing the scam here.
If they had not helped him to begin with he would have had nothing and we would be talking about another loss to binary brokers.

The object of scammers is to keep your money by any means necessary, not provide a way to make back your money and then give you withdrawals.

Its just my opinion, but it is my opinion.

Thanks for your comments guys.. Mr. Snapped. First of all, the amount wouldn’t be 60k as you states at the start. The 60k signifies the total amount in trades value that you have to take before the bonus amount can be turned into withdrawable funds.

To answer your questions, In trading, they don’t “let you win” anything you make is purely by your own analysis or failure in fact they all want you to lose.

They stole from me because:-

1. They did give me the bonus money but their aim was to make me accept that plus invest more in them so as to tie me down even more. After they offered this, I declined to deposit more and said that i would actually work with their bonus alone.

2. There are no restrictions as to when one can close their account. You are entitled to close your account at any point at your pleasure. My decision to close my account was purely out of the frustration i kept on receiving when i tried my first withdrawal. They kept on giving excuses and declining it for over a month.

3. You are right about the purpose of the investigation, I know they were wondering how the hell i was able to complete their turnover. Fun fact: their turn over used to be 30 times and when I beat that and asked for my first withdrawal, they changed their terms and conditions to 60 times.. Lol. I was very distraught but by sheer determination i was able to beat that too.

4. Your Not guilty vote is well entitled because we’re all entitled to our own opinions but look at this scenario, I made back my original deposit plus twice more right? If i file for a withdrawal i can withdraw whatever amount i was as its all mine and i’m entitled to it. There’s nowhere it is written that once someone makes profit that is equivalent to their deposit amount, they can only get out what they got in. If that was the case there would be no purpose in trading at all.

5. If they were legit, why then lock my account without prior notice, take more than 12 weeks to run their “Investigations”, Never reply to any of my emails, not be willing to participate in this dispute I have against them and last but not least, always close the live chat when they discover that its me asking questions regarding my account? Which legit broker would do that?

They gave him $1000 and he managed to turn that into a nice account after losing almost all his money and that is amazing, seriously bravo to him.
Now they let him take out about %50 and get back almost all of the money that he lost.

He still has a balance he can trade and turn into even more profits to take out.

I am really not seeing the scam here.
If they had not helped him to begin with he would have had nothing and we would be talking about another loss to binary brokers.

The object of scammers is to keep your money by any means necessary, not provide a way to make back your money and then give you withdrawals.

Its just my opinion, but it is my opinion.
I do have a balance but they blocked my account in the name of investigations and I have no access to it. This has been the case for the past 12+ weeks. so at the moment I cannot see my account and I don't even know whether it's still there. Plus I have absolutely no interest in trading using their platform again.

I did not realize that they had locked you out of the account.
That does change things. What reason did they give you for locking your account?

I was under the impression you could continue to trade and therefore keep making\withdrawing money, there may have been some T.O.S stating that you can't close your account after receiving bonuses unless (insert reasons here)
I did not know that they were actually preventing trading, that is not okay.

I would really like it if they participated here and explained themselves.

The ole "withdrawal? you are now under investigation" scam. What the CFTC refers to as typical "offline exchange" perpetrators.

i was a victim of Binarybook, i got scammed by this company, i never got Withdraw of my profit due of Bonus, need to to trade 90000 Position for each i got 1500$ bonus, that mean 1:60 ( 60 position for each 1$ bonus )

SCAMMER:
Ellen Wright : Client Manager
Hans Adler : Binary Finance Department
Wayne Bellamy, Kate McKenzie, Carl Ambrose

Guilty as Hell (But unfortunately -they are no different than 99.9% of anything to do with Binary Options)
After 2 + years looking into and trading B/options (& Forex)- Never made a bean on B/options-only lost
(Although they let you win @first to draw you into there Net ) Stay away is my advice and try and find good Forex broker
BUT even that is - littered with traps- but is a lot more reliable :) Good Luck in the Future !

Greetings all together!
Maybe it´s me or it´s my old PC (i´m running winXP and i use chrome) but i can´t see how i can vote? Shouldn´t there be a box to click on? I attached a screenshot to see what i mean.
I wish you all many winning trades!
Joachim

Attachments

• vote1.jpg
    vote1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 6
Check your image more closely. The date the poll closed is right under the poll question. This one closed back in May.

Back