GUILTY Case# 2017-128 | dreri vs 24option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe 24option.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi dreri;
certainly without wanting to intimdate you: are you male or female and what is your age about, just very roughly, please?
Far more important: Are you represented by counsel? If not you really need to be (I/we can not do this for a whole bunch of reasons but we can recommend quite a few really licensed professionals from various countries in the meantime experienced in this field).
Regarding the substance: To make a long story short: Are you aware of the fact that there are media reports according to which you might have been dealing with a simple call-center agent either in I. or in Panama? What makes you so certain that the linkedin-profil you are communicating with is a real person using his/her real name?
Regarding the ombudsman, yes please undergo the process once more and request an amount below Euro 170K. Please, also notice that there is a three month period between having asked for a reply from the CIF by serving a demand letter upon them and their failure to reply to this request. Sofar, I have deemed this to be the major pitfall but obviously there are others.
best hb1.
ps: the fact that you in in Belgium is some tactical plus. After the total ban on BO in Belgium it might only be necessary to show a claim in restitution/unjust enrichment and not in plain fraud, the former being a little bit easier, as there are less elements to be proved, whereby I assume your case happened after this ban took effect.

I'm aware of the fact that this comany uses shell companies in various foreign countries. Also the use of fake profiles and names is not new to me.
I can never know for sure I was calling the real Executive Director but honestly I think it was him, he sounded surprised and didn't know what to say, also his Linkedin page looks legit, as far as I can tell.
This is the link to his profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harris-georgakis-8a735435/ The number on his Linkedin page is a Cyprus number.
My case happened before, during and after the ban, there is also the aspect the Belgian government made a settlement (before the total ban of B.O. in Belgium) with Rodeler Limited because they didn had the necessary prospectus for Belgian cliënts and was asked to shut down all Belgian clients their profiles wich they didn't do.

You say a CIF (in this case Rodeler Limited) has three months to reply in case of a demand letter?

have replied via pm,
@os and asstmos if you want to follow the pm feel free to so I just do not know how to extent it...?

by the way, Joe Davis and Kyri Kyriacou do they hold any legal license to provide financial advice, somewere on cysec site you have a listing of names and explanation of requirements, maybe you want to check it out, in event these dwarfs are fake, best option go meet the prosecutor and sue them, Heavy !

by the way, Joe Davis and Kyri Kyriacou do they hold any legal license to provide financial advice, somewere on cysec site you have a listing of names and explanation of requirements, maybe you want to check it out, in event these dwarfs are fake, best option go meet the prosecutor and sue them, Heavy !
I found on that list the following name: Kyriacos Kyriacou
My account manager always used the name Kyri Kyriacou
But this man made sometime ago the mistake to send a message to me and also to his private e-mail account (not his 24Option email account) in CC not in BCC so i have his actual private email account that he is still using. (Kyriacos Kyriacou <kyri1968@icloud.com>)
That e-mail account is linked with the account name Kyriacos Kyriacou, so it could be actualy him but i doubt it is, there are many Kyriacos Kyriacou in Cyprus.
Good thing is that he revealed his year of birth in his e-mail account.

I have spoken with a Kyriacos Kyriacou on facebook but it turned out to be another manager at Purple Trading, so the name mentioned on the list could be him.

Joe Davis is a ghost on the internet, i couldn't found nothing about him or his real existence.

Is there anyone that knows more about the real owners of 24Option/Rodeler Limited and Betamedia?
If anyone has the contact details of the following persons i would apreciate that:
Ido Fishman, Lee Hayun or Roey Hayun.

Kyri_3.JPG
Kyri.JPG

Kyri_4.JPG
Kyri_2.JPG

joedavis.JPG

Hum, and Davis had send you the 3 emails…..…o_O

Some years ago, Belgium victims had a hard time filling criminal complaints with their Police also Prosecutors failed to follow up, but this has changed in between arrests had been made and Belgium Prosecutors asking victims to show up !

Discussing with Rodeler is a waste of time, their only goal is to burn you out, meet the Belgium Police also file with FBI forwarding all details including Banking Trading etc….

I think the best option in this situation is to find other scammed people and start a lawsuit together.
Ombudsmen don't help at all. I were in contact with the Cypriot Ombudsman and they sent me an email that my case will not be investigated because the sum was too low. Now €177 000 is too big according to their law.
There is no protection for the client in Cyprus so stay away from brokers regulated in Cyprus or passported in any other european countries.

@ ruseneca: okay, I have looked it up once more, turning down somebody because the amount claimed exceeds €170K is okay under the definition of "complaint" page 3 of the link attached but a minimum amount I can not find sofar under legistlation: http://www.financialombudsman.gov.cy/forc/forc.nsf/page08_en/page08_en?OpenDocument
maybe this is an alternative, if you really want to go through it:
https://e-justice.europa.eu/content_small_claims-42-en.do
(this is very abstract, you would have to file at local magistrate court which then would have to apply eu small claims procedure law, which includes some advantages like a hearing by video conference etc.
best hb1

Back