• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone heard of VirtNext?

damonl

Private
Hello FPA:

I went through the first 10 pages looking for a post about VirtNext or something that I had heard of which I could respond to. The answer was negative on both fronts.

VirtNext was supposedly created by one of the few billionaires in the world, and does your binary options trading for you based on a huge computer algorithm. VirtNext is also about to go public. If you invest with them, your money is held at Glenridge Capital.

They are not the company that is only in those 30 sec. binary options trades as that is gambling. However, they do like to close their trades out before the end of the day.

It seemed good to me, and there are people to call and talk to. But, as one has to invest first, I really want to make sure.

Here are the two links I have.

www.virtnext.com
www.glenridgecapital.com

Does anyone know if this is a scam, or is it possibly the real deal? I have found only positives things about VirtNext on the internet. Nothing at all about this being a scam.

Thanks bunches, and make it a great day!
damonl

Go on their Facebook page, there is one person who seems to have registered and he is not too happy as he lost 9 out of 12 trades which seems odd as the spiel tells you they have only lost one trade since it's inception!! There is also a woman called Jan who says she put the bot on low risk and it cleaned her out in a day!! I think all the glowing reports on Google may be written by the company itself and I think Binary Options Watchdog who recommends them is a scam as well!!!

Excellent suggestion! I did not even think about seeing if they have a FB page. I will go there and follow along a bit. But, as you have stated, what has been reported is much different than what the presentation leads to believe. Even when I talked with someone from Glenridge, they said the win rate was more like 65-70%, but it sounds even worse than that!!!

Excellent suggestion! I did not even think about seeing if they have a FB page. I will go there and follow along a bit. But, as you have stated, what has been reported is much different than what the presentation leads to believe. Even when I talked with someone from Glenridge, they said the win rate was more like 65-70%, but it sounds even worse than that!!!

Yes, I see Jan has disappeared from their FB page. Either they have refunded her or they don't like being exposed!!. I am trying, I think, a New Zealand bot called Channel Ranger!? Again it has glowing reports but they all seem to go back to the owners and none seem independent and FPA do not list it! If it does not live up to it's hype, I shall withdraw what's left of my deposit.

Thank you! If it is a good one, I would love to know more about it.

I will keep following VirtNext and see if anything positive comes up. So far, everyone seems to be loosing their money.

It seems this VirtNext Investments Ltd. is deceiving people about their system. Upon opening their FB page, I can sense that they are not legitimate. From cover photo, page info and everything shows that they are not trustworthy. Never donate your money to this kind of company. Also, there are a lot of complaints but virtnext never responded.

I just got spammed for them a couple days ago. Looks to me like a new company getting affiliate groups to promote them.

For things like this, 90%+ will suck. To spot the ones with any promise, you need to be patient and watch them over time.

Glenridge Capital . is a freaking scam as far as I know they have this mini scam sites telling you to get rich quick boom methods one of them is 5k daily club they say it's free then deposit 250$ but guess what at the end of the page once u decide to go for it the minimum amount is 800$ wtf really anyway I wouldn't trust them and there bots STAY AWAY YOU HEAR ME AND GOD HAVE MERCY YOU DON'T INVEST 100K or so go small go safe first.

Back