Hello I'm Andrea.2k from Italy

andrea.2k

Recruit
Hello Everybody,
I'd like to introduce myself to this forum.

Some years ago, an experienced bank director advised me to widen the range of my company capital investments, setting up a 6 months forex contract EURCHF.

Well, it was a good idea, but I considered the fees I paid were so expensive, so I started to study if there was an easy way to trade forex by myself.

At the end of summer 2012, after reading many articles, attending webinars and hard training with many demo's trading accounts, I decided to begin with a real one.

My first broker was AVATrade, then I passed through FXCM and became ambassador of the Dailyfx forum; in that place I learned so much from experienced traders; with some I started a friendship and this helped me to build my own indicator and my strategy,

Due to the troubles of FXCM with forex regulators FSA and CFTC, but before the SNB shock of 2015, I switched to another broker , the Australian VantageFx, but after few months the London branch decided to split from the mother house and rename as GOMarkets. I accepted to stay, but when again after a short period they decided to re-brand to INFINOX , I was perplexed and so abandoned that account.

Actually I work with OANDA and feel confortable with them.

Regarding my trading style , I make just one trade in a day on forex main currencies, I do not use EA and I have just one indicator of mine on charts.

My strong points are money management and discipline.

I like to define myself as a human trader who has built his own system day by day, brick after brick, and now operates protected by mentality strong like a wall !

I've come to sign on FPA since I've found many useful tips for my growth as a trader, expecially on brokers reviews.

Best regards
Andrea

Hello Everybody,
I'd like to introduce myself to this forum.

Some years ago, an experienced bank director advised me to widen the range of my company capital investments, setting up a 6 months forex contract EURCHF.

Well, it was a good idea, but I considered the fees I paid were so expensive, so I started to study if there was an easy way to trade forex by myself.

At the end of summer 2012, after reading many articles, attending webinars and hard training with many demo's trading accounts, I decided to begin with a real one.

My first broker was AVATrade, then I passed through FXCM and became ambassador of the Dailyfx forum; in that place I learned so much from experienced traders; with some I started a friendship and this helped me to build my own indicator and my strategy,

Due to the troubles of FXCM with forex regulators FSA and CFTC, but before the SNB shock of 2015, I switched to another broker , the Australian VantageFx, but after few months the London branch decided to split from the mother house and rename as GOMarkets. I accepted to stay, but when again after a short period they decided to re-brand to INFINOX , I was perplexed and so abandoned that account.

Actually I work with OANDA and feel confortable with them.

Regarding my trading style , I make just one trade in a day on forex main currencies, I do not use EA and I have just one indicator of mine on charts.

My strong points are money management and discipline.

I like to define myself as a human trader who has built his own system day by day, brick after brick, and now operates protected by mentality strong like a wall !

I've come to sign on FPA since I've found many useful tips for my growth as a trader, expecially on brokers reviews.

Best regards
Andrea
Welcome to FPA Andrea :)

Back