Hello my name is aditya I have same problem with MaxCfd i have victim of scam i need help

adibhakta

Recruit
I was looking to buy bitcion online on 12/12/2017. Suddenly i had a call from them on my phone as soon i filled in some of my detail . I spoke to someone called Micheal and he somehow convince me to pay 1000 euro and also 100 euro bonus . I was told a guy with 12 years of trading is going to help me further . I got a call from Ben larsen in an hour he was friendly and convince me to pay 6500 euro, by saying if i have so small investment of 1000 euro i would loose it very quickly as the market for bitcoin is very volatile .It sounded quite normal and logical at that particular moment as i just wanted to grab on bitcoin he also gave me offer that he giving me a bonus of same value that i put in and he going to trade over it and in 2 months time the bitcoin will be all mine . which sounded a grt deal . After which he asked for my card details i paid . he asked me to send in pic of my card and id proof of my passport and some bill copy . I sent him all that right away . He told me he will call me next day .13/12/2017 I got the call that there are few paper that i have to sign its part of the procedure to validate my id etc. when saw that i couldnt believe that he wanted me to sign that paper declaring i dont hold anything if i loose everything . so i sent him email saying i want to talk to him .14/12/2017 he said is very busy will call me later in evening . after which i have sent him number of email for which i never got any reply .15/12/2017 if i call the support team on friday support team say they cannot help me with anything . Ben larsen is not in his office they can only send him email and nothing more . i have been so frustrated with all this i went to my bank anf blocked my card and also had to file a police complaint and fill out a fraud victim paper . so at this point i am very very frustrated and tired of what has happened in last few day . i have been sending ben and also support team to get in touch with me and return money to my account as soon as possible , for which i havent received any reply . I feel very very bad as victim of this fraud and want to see my hard earned money back in my account as soon as possible. please please please help . My customer id 2134454 my name is Aditya Devendra Bhakta . I wish to get out of this mess please help . my mobile number is +4740947081 . In total they have 7500 euro with them which i need back . please help . please help

See if you can Initate a credit card charge back.

Make noise in their social media accounts and demand a response.

Good luck.

I was looking to buy bitcion online on 12/12/2017. Suddenly i had a call from them on my phone as soon i filled in some of my detail . I spoke to someone called Micheal and he somehow convince me to pay 1000 euro and also 100 euro bonus . I was told a guy with 12 years of trading is going to help me further . I got a call from Ben larsen in an hour he was friendly and convince me to pay 6500 euro, by saying if i have so small investment of 1000 euro i would loose it very quickly as the market for bitcoin is very volatile .It sounded quite normal and logical at that particular moment as i just wanted to grab on bitcoin he also gave me offer that he giving me a bonus of same value that i put in and he going to trade over it and in 2 months time the bitcoin will be all mine . which sounded a grt deal . After which he asked for my card details i paid . he asked me to send in pic of my card and id proof of my passport and some bill copy . I sent him all that right away . He told me he will call me next day .13/12/2017 I got the call that there are few paper that i have to sign its part of the procedure to validate my id etc. when saw that i couldnt believe that he wanted me to sign that paper declaring i dont hold anything if i loose everything . so i sent him email saying i want to talk to him .14/12/2017 he said is very busy will call me later in evening . after which i have sent him number of email for which i never got any reply .15/12/2017 if i call the support team on friday support team say they cannot help me with anything . Ben larsen is not in his office they can only send him email and nothing more . i have been so frustrated with all this i went to my bank anf blocked my card and also had to file a police complaint and fill out a fraud victim paper . so at this point i am very very frustrated and tired of what has happened in last few day . i have been sending ben and also support team to get in touch with me and return money to my account as soon as possible , for which i havent received any reply . I feel very very bad as victim of this fraud and want to see my hard earned money back in my account as soon as possible. please please please help . My customer id 2134454 my name is Aditya Devendra Bhakta . I wish to get out of this mess please help . my mobile number is +4740947081 . In total they have 7500 euro with them which i need back . please help . please help
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

well, that's sad. also Ben Larsen is fictional character name from tv show called Incorporated. maxcfd is scam as hell.

Back