How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

• right away

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 or more years

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Doing Demo trading is always helpful for us as it allows us to know which type of trading will give us more income and which will not give us any income :(
Certain trader he practice in demo account more than two years, and they really understand in demo account, and before jump to real account spent time practice in demo for longer time will better than only a week

Certain trader he practice in demo account more than two years, and they really understand in demo account, and before jump to real account spent time practice in demo for longer time will better than only a week

I would say that doing trades in the Demo accounts is not the same as doing trades in the Real accounts :)

Some people think they got enough practice after 1 month trading on demo . I will say it should be continue for several months so that we can test every aspect of trading before going to live trading.

Some people think they got enough practice after 1 month trading on demo . I will say it should be continue for several months so that we can test every aspect of trading before going to live trading.

Unfortunately, when you are a total newbie you have no basis for comparison and it's difficult to tell when you've learned enough to move onto live trading, especially if you've practised on a demo account only for a month or two. I certainly had that problem as a newbie.

I would say that doing trades in the Demo accounts is not the same as doing trades in the Real accounts :)
Totally different, especially about emotion, in demo account usually will free from emotion pressure but not in real account sometime any trader felt greedy, fear, panic and so on

Totally different, especially about emotion, in demo account usually will free from emotion pressure but not in real account sometime any trader felt greedy, fear, panic and so on
I'm agree with this opinion. Of course it's important to try demo when you are learning, But it doesn't give you a feeling of real trading. So it's better to use it and also to try real trading with minimum amount just to understand how it goes.

I'm agree with this opinion. Of course it's important to try demo when you are learning, But it doesn't give you a feeling of real trading. So it's better to use it and also to try real trading with minimum amount just to understand how it goes.

We can make the best use of a demo trading account if we are having complete trading knowledge and also in the process learn how we would be able to do our trades with some profits :)

I started my trading directly in a live account, although it wasn't a good act for me but after some months, I did traded in a demo account for 2 months before I started trading in real account.

I started my trading directly in a live account, although it wasn't a good act for me but after some months, I did traded in a demo account for 2 months before I started trading in real account.

I would say that we should always start doing our trades in the Demo accounts for our safety :)

Back