• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I have an issue with withdrawal from axi trader broker

I am having an issue with a company

nacirmalik

Recruit
Hi
I am using deposit and withdrawal through skrill only now company force me to withdrawal only and only through bank.
It is very much annoying to me as I file a support ticket to company on 9 Aug and on 10 Aug they give me only option of bank withdrawal which I never use for deposit or withdrawal.
Please help

That happens from time to time. I am not using Axi at the moment but I have never had an issue with them. I am, however, familiar with Paysafe(skrill)...

First question, is Skrill still available as a deposit option.

Second question, is it possible you have withdrawn the equvalent of your "deposits" and profits might be required to go via bank withdrawal. Not always the case, but there are several that have this restriction.

Could it be a short term technical issue? These happen frequently with payment providers.

There have been some changes recently and paysafe have restricted operations in certain areas - could this be the issue?

That happens from time to time. I am not using Axi at the moment but I have never had an issue with them. I am, however, familiar with Paysafe(skrill)...

First question, is Skrill still available as a deposit option.

Second question, is it possible you have withdrawn the equvalent of your "deposits" and profits might be required to go via bank withdrawal. Not always the case, but there are several that have this restriction.

Could it be a short term technical issue? These happen frequently with payment providers.

There have been some changes recently and paysafe have restricted operations in certain areas - could this be the issue?
In my region it is an issue whenever I withdrawal through bank my account may be freeze due to bank policies.
Question is if my method of deposit/withdrawal same why axi force me to use bank withdrawal which never used for withdrawal/deposit.it is unfair policy forcing axi peoples.

Can you please share email or chat where axi claims that you have to use wire transfer only?
Client Service Team (Axi)

Aug 11, 2023, 09:06 GMT+8

Dear Nasir

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. At present, the only withdrawal method you can use is bank transfer. If you deposit with skrill after August 8, you can activate skrill withdrawal,As for your deposit before August 8, the customer service department has reported it to the payment department and is still waiting for a reply

regards
Amber
Axi Client Services

I deposit 50$ fresh from Skrill as per above email instructions but failed withdrawal above 50$ . screenshot attached for the error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811-182904.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-182904.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 19
What kind of policy follow by axitrader.com
Seems like they don't want to give profit to the client in either case it eligible or not.

I deposit 50$ fresh from Skrill as per above email instructions but failed withdrawal above 50$ . screenshot attached for the error
It's says you are not allowed to withdraw more than $50 via Skrill as you deposited the $50 via it. One question, how did you deposit the rest of amount?

Hi
I am using deposit and withdrawal through skrill only now company force me to withdrawal only and only through bank.
It is very much annoying to me as I file a support ticket to company on 9 Aug and on 10 Aug they give me only option of bank withdrawal which I never use for deposit or withdrawal.
Please help

They should allow other withdrawal methods, as long as the account names match. But of course most victims here keep wanting to play with donation-as-a-deposit broker business model.

What country is your bank located in?

Back