In order to be successful a trader needs to be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex being the largest currency market in the world is offering numerous money making opportunities to the traders each day. But how much money you will earn and how long you will survive in this market will depend on how efficiently you are managing your money. For efficiently managing money, a trader should have patience, persistence and self-control because there will be many instances where traders may face losses.

In the face of losses, a trader should have a great control over his emotions. It is true that as being human we feel anger or frustration or sometime also we are being greedy in the face of losses and want to earn money by any means. Consequently we take wrong steps and again lose money. Thereby traders need to control their emotions and should have hold patience.

Patience is an absolute necessity for forex trading. It is additionally considerable for forex trading. Most traders don't have the patience to sit tight for a genuine market position to trade. They attempt well ordered to open new request or recoup their losses by opening new request. I have learned to have patience.

Patience is key to success on the Forex market along with proper knowledge. You need to be a wise and psychologically strong person in order to control your emotions and take decisions brevely. You need to remain calm and cool in every situation.

Yes patience is very important thing one must possess if he wants to be a successful traders. Even many good analysts lose money because of their impatience. You have to wait for a good set up. This skill doesn't come easily. By practice you have to attain it.

Patience is the key of success in forex trading. You can not become rich in a couple of days. I know patience is hard to master but to be successful in forex, you need to acquire this quality. Am i right guys? Or am i making a big mistake?

Patience and virtue are two of the main qualities a trader needs to foster in themselves in order to be successful, that's for certain in my opinion.

Yes as trader need be patience to manage money in uncertainty market condition, without patience we will never obtained profit because after we open entries hence still need to waiting price will hit target and sometime that occured is opposite from expectation, without patience hence only will appear emotion which only will leading us to making reckless decision

Emotions are suicidal in this part of the world. They complicate things and overcome your judgement-making abilities. Keep you emotions at bay and be patient with your approach. Success will one day knock on your door.

Patience, discipline and knowledge are three things every trade needs in order to expand their skills. With them come experience, and with that comes success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back