• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex - The Greatest Thieves in the World!

I am having an issue with a company
I wonder what has happend to the moderators of this forum? Should I be afraid of the crowd of headless furious guys from this resource catching me near my office with the aim to kill me and evange of Izsak Gabor who even does not know what hedging orders are?

You don't even know me, I am trading since 3 years, and I am NOT a beginner.. so stop bothering me... lol

In the face of IFX I demand of deleting all these disgusting and absolutely abnormal for sane people posts.

Yes, you should have made some valuable posts... ;)

Izsak Gabor, for your information, FPA has never ever sent any e-mail to us regarding your problem and has never tried to contact us concerning it. They just does not care about you. So what is the power of this "GREAT" forum you are worshiping so blindly?

You will see the power of the FPA!
Take care!

Last edited:
stiff upper lip

Rest assured Mr Gabor, your efforts at exposing this POS company have cost them far more than they stole from u and others.:) Notice that Eknalatrina hasnt
been posting recently-Wonder what happened to her? Who cares? The truth alone will bring down this criminal enterprise. This forum is wonderful at exposing this brand of evil Broker-InstaForex will not survive into 2010. :D

fate will get u

I wonder what has happend to the moderators of this forum? Should I be afraid of the crowd of headless furious guys from this resource catching me near my office with the aim to kill me and evange of Izsak Gabor who even does not know what hedging orders are?

In the face of IFX I demand of deleting all these disgusting and absolutely abnormal for sane people posts.

Izsak Gabor, for your information, FPA has never ever sent any e-mail to us regarding your problem and has never tried to contact us concerning it. They just does not care about you. So what is the power of this "GREAT" forum you are worshiping so blindly?

Fate will catch up to u long before any client your company stole from. You have the professionalism of a baboon. Besides we are Traders-not killers. And your hide isnt worth jail time anyway, or my deposited funds! Ha Ha Ha !:p

Hello Ekaterina: remember that you are still a commodity whose price has fallen down completely with no buyer! remember we trying to offer you another oppurtunity to for price to appreciate upward! i hope you understood very well what am stating!

You and i came a long way to know and understood each other better so the ball is still in your court for you to avoid dirtying your linen in the public again:i knew you knew hedging orders of a scammers, fraudsters,cheats, liers and blackmailers morethan all of us at the FPA that is why senseless idiosyncratic stupid fraudulent forex whore like you becomes proud of your thievery with no shame!

pay izsak Gabor his monies and Yulia and barunia their monies! This war against scammers like you are just beginning! you can run but you can't hide!

Say all the nonsense words you have got on this forum we willl always be around to ensure you pay this victims of your yours their monies!

Last edited:
Ekaterina,ar u trying to bring down FPA by saying that they do not care about Mr Izak Abor?Anyway,the mere fact that the issue is at the forum is enough to give ur company a back image.FPA may not have contacted u officially,perharbs due to lack of enough evidence.

U scammers have ways of covering up ur shady deeds.

Ekaterina we are still waiting for you to do just that we ask you! if you are not a thief, a lier, fraudster, cheat and a blackmailer pay IZsak Gabor his monies and Yulia and barunia! what kind of a woman who enjoys the stardom of a thief? my comrades in arms can somebody tell me whether ekaterina is a human being or an animal or a devil? I guess she is the last two!

Ekaterina you could also be a vampire we are here to slay your fraudulent vampirism to nothing by ensuring that you pay all your victims their monies.

meanwhile to whom it may concern: kindly avoid trading with instaforex and withdraw all your investment with them! Ekaterina has blatantly put us on notice that she is a thief and instaforex is a scammer and she intimated us that its rather better you dash her your trading investments than attempt trading with instaforex because your trading intentions with them after investment is taken as a dash to ekaterina by a fraudulent implications!

so notice the handwrittings on the walls!

I sent the email to the chief dealer on 2009.06.29 and still no reply...
However they said, they will reply in 10 working days, already gone...

FPA:

YOU CAN SURELY MARK THIS CASE AS A SCAM!!!

Back