• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
Dear representative
I see that you have registered since October 2017, about 2.5 years after the iron crack, where are you been before ???
Since you have been in the forum, no doubt has been taken away, no case resolved.
You're here only for a reason, trying to convince new customers to pay fresh money, make positive publicity for you, but I fear that your attempt is void, no one believes in iron lies anymore.
Pay your debts with customers, this is the only way to clean your face .. Thousands of people are waiting, it is not necessary to ask for personal data for everyone, this forum is too small to contain thousands of applications for return money..
Plese identify you, name and surname.
Thanks

Thanks to all participants of this topic. Ironfx reached out and sent me the following letter:

" Dear Valeriy Brusilovsky
You are kindly requested to upload an updated proof of the ID and a recent proof of residence (written within the last 6 months) through the client portal at your earliest convenience.
The FOS decision, please note that the funds will be available in the MT4 platform and will be released within the required timeline. Note that any withdrawal requests can be processed via a bank wire transfer and can be placed through the Company's client portal."

I sent them all they asked me and now I wait for the result. As soon as I get the money (or if I do not get them within a week), I will definitely inform you here on the forum.
Yours faithfully, Valeriy

Dear representative
I see that you have registered since October 2017, about 2.5 years after the iron crack, where are you been before ???
Since you have been in the forum, no doubt has been taken away, no case resolved.
You're here only for a reason, trying to convince new customers to pay fresh money, make positive publicity for you, but I fear that your attempt is void, no one believes in iron lies anymore.
Pay your debts with customers, this is the only way to clean your face .. Thousands of people are waiting, it is not necessary to ask for personal data for everyone, this forum is too small to contain thousands of applications for return money..
Plese identify you, name and surname.
Thanks

Dear I THE TRUTH,
Thank you for your post which other than generalisations, does not provide any facts.
1. Please point to any unresolved threads that are proven clients of the company.
2. You refer to thousands of claims, the latest (and well-publicised) petition has gathered a total of 5 supporters
3. We refer you to @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator as a defamator and baseless spammer of the forums
Thank you

DEAR IRONFX OFFICER;

I would like to remind you that:

IRONFX was fined by cysec for $ 335,000 for serious violations of the law, for illegally detaining customers' money!

read the article and reflect:

atozforex.com/news/breaking-ironfx-to-pay-e335000-to-cysec/

The IronFx scandal is also possible because regulators have been keeping information on the financial situation and fraudolent activities of the company secret.

So let’s make all information public.

We know that the company treats its staff like ****, refuse to pay commissions, accommodation costs and salaries: please tell us about your case

Staff members also know that the company refuses to payout withdrawal requests in a systemic and widespread manner: please tell us the details.

Do you have the financial statements 2015 or 2016 of the company? Here the financial statements 2014

We know that the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus issued ca. 1000 decisions, and that the company was forced to pay upon them (but only the initial deposit of the client). Tell us about your case

If you don’t want to post here, you can contact the administrator of the Facebook group IronFx victims. Do you know that IronFx victims were heard at the European Parliament?

Or you can send your information to the General Auditor of the Republic of Cyprus: an incorruptible official who made the 176 million shortage of clients’ money and the efforts of the CySEC in stopping proper sanctions public (read his unbelievable report on IronFx)

This thread was created for IronFx staff to share information, for anyone with IronFx financial statements to share those, and for anyone with a Cyprus Financial Ombudsman to share decisions in their favor.

I am seeing many posts which are not tightly related to the topic of this thread, as well as copies of arguments going on in other threads.

If this thread does not stay on topic, I may have to merge it with one or more of the other threads.

BREAKING: a Cypriot lawyer has applied for the liquidation of Ironfx on the basis that the company is unable to pay its debt. The case is set for a court hearing in early March.

Dear luxotik,
We note your latest baseless defamatory comment.
We confirm that no winding up petition has ever been judged against the company.
For any further defamatory comments, we refer you to thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/ where you can find an answer to any other questions you may have.
Tagging to this reply @BinaryLad and @oscarra that showed interest in this particular post.
Thank you

To IronFX Global Ltd! 4101, Iapetou 2, Agios Athanasios, Ciprus

My withdrawal request has been pending since 2015. March at IronFX.

Please read my true IronFX story:

I had an account with IronFX, and deposited in 2014, then I requested a withdrawal of my funds in 2015. March. but I did not receive my own capital.
I am not the only client in this situation! A large number of clients (worldwide) are unable to withdraw their funds from IronFX!
I made my complain to all Cypriot regulators, including Cysec, Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

According to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision released in 2017, I should be reimbursed!
IronFX was obliged to compensate me by now, but
Unfortunately, I did not received the amount of USD 22 971,41 which is my own capital.

Respected IronFX! Can you please let me know, why did you NOT proceed with the Financial Ombudsman Final Decision?? My REF. NO. 13.29.004.783
If IronFX do not proceed with the payment, then I will go back to Brüssel, and escallate this again.
On 2017. I was in Brüssel where IronFX clients petition was discussed at the European Parliament. now, I have to go back to Brüssel again, until my case is resolved.

I can provide evidence, and documents to prove all the above describe facts.
IronFX has been withholding my funds since 11/March/2015
My IronFX Account Name: Kornel Balogh (16019861 / 19026361 / 19061218)

DECISION%20OF%20THE%20FINANCIAL%20OMBUDSMAN%20-%20REFNO1329004783.png

Respected IronFX! Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards
Kornél Balogh from Europe

To IronFX Global Ltd! 4101, Iapetou 2, Agios Athanasios, Ciprus

My withdrawal request has been pending since 2015. March at IronFX.

Please read my true IronFX story:

I had an account with IronFX, and deposited in 2014, then I requested a withdrawal of my funds in 2015. March. but I did not receive my own capital.
I am not the only client in this situation! A large number of clients (worldwide) are unable to withdraw their funds from IronFX!
I made my complain to all Cypriot regulators, including Cysec, Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

According to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision released in 2017, I should be reimbursed!
IronFX was obliged to compensate me by now, but
Unfortunately, I did not received the amount of USD 22 971,41 which is my own capital.

Respected IronFX! Can you please let me know, why did you NOT proceed with the Financial Ombudsman Final Decision?? My REF. NO. 13.29.004.783
If IronFX do not proceed with the payment, then I will go back to Brüssel, and escallate this again.
On 2017. I was in Brüssel where IronFX clients petition was discussed at the European Parliament. now, I have to go back to Brüssel again, until my case is resolved.

I can provide evidence, and documents to prove all the above describe facts.
IronFX has been withholding my funds since 11/March/2015
My IronFX Account Name: Kornel Balogh (16019861 / 19026361 / 19061218)

DECISION%20OF%20THE%20FINANCIAL%20OMBUDSMAN%20-%20REFNO1329004783.png

Respected IronFX! Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards
Kornél Balogh from Europe

Dear bkoko,

Your case will be handled within the appropriate timelines as prescribed by the FOS process.

In the meantime, should you have any questions as to this process, please refer these to the FOS Office.

Thank you

The fraudulent basis of the company business is evident if you carefully read thisdecision of the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus.

The client had deposited a certain amount with IronFx in 2015. After reading negative reviews, he decided not to trade with this company and requested the funds to be returned.

He never traded. Nonetheless, he was accused of “abusive trading activities”.

He complained to the company, to the CySEC, to the Financial Ombudsman, to the CySEC, to the ESMA and to the EU Parliament.

You have to know that Cyprus Financial Ombudsman did not process any complaints until early 2017. It was possibly forced to process complaints by the European Securities and Markets Authority ESMA.

The Financial Ombudsman received additional information from IronFx only on 19/09/2017 (2 years after the complaint).

After that, the Financial Ombudsman issued the decision. The client was fully reimbursed ca. 2 months after the decision.

No penalty was imposed on IronFx for illegally withholding this clients’ money for more than 2 years.

Back