• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Oscarra

You are right, probably nothing has been by chance, this is a scam organized by expert people ... The worst thing is that a broker can make a scam, but the competent body responsible, that SHOULD CHECK and to intervene, in this case Cysec or Financial Ombudsman, do not defend the client, but they are accomplices of this shame ..
All figures were invented by Iron (deposit, withdrawal, net loss) and sold to the FO, which completed the work.
Same IP other customers, I had an IB ... all lies !!! All customers received the same email.
Now I ask for explanations to iron, which however says to ask FO, which however does not answer ... like a carousel ..
I WANT ONLY MY MONEY !!!! I WANT ONLY MY MONEY !!! :(( DEPOSIT - WITHDRAWAL )

Another absurd thing: to each customer a different sentence from the FO. I know customers who had made profits, well, in this case iron has zeroed profits ... If you have lost money .. then they invent the "net loss" that will clear your withdrawable money .. IRON WINS ALWAYS !!!
Then I know a customer who has received a sentence from the FO, it is written: no evidence has been given to the customer of abusive trading, for this reason iron must pay the customer, deposit + profits.
WHY EVERY PERSON HAS A DIFFERENT JUDGMENT ???
Even to me no proof has been given, then why my withdrawal is denied?
Probably iron is angry with me ???

I have changed more account managers in these years, but no support from them.
Every 3-4 months change my account manager, but each of them says the same thing: I do not know your situation, I can not do anything ... probably the new account manager the truth is hidden
Iron was the biggest scam suffered, it was my first experience in this field, and it was also the last one. I have not been trading for 3 years, for me it was a bad story for my family .. now I just want to get out of this nightmare,
I want to go back to my life, I think I do not ask much ..

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your most recent posting.

We will not comment on your opinions about the FOS service.

Your case has been repeatedly discussed (see e.g. posting #217above).

Thank you

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your posting.

We refer you to our response in this thread in regards to your case (post #80).

For the record, you chose to conceal that you had referred your complaint to the FOS Service.

We welcome any further factual comments that you may have.

Thank you

Dear representative of nothing ... I still do not understand why you respond to every comment of mine on this thread.
Having the last comment does not mean to be right, and in fact on your society you have little to be right ...
That said, please do not comment on my comments with other users of this forum. Everyone has understood now because you are here, everyone has understood what kind of people work in iron, everyone has understood if it is advisable to open an account with iron or not, for this reason I ask you to avoid your unnecessary comments, that have zero clarifications to my questions and zero truth about this case.
Everyone has understood if I am an impostor or you are a scam broker, I consider this as a last warning to you.
It's easy to make the fort with my money in your hands, if you want to come and find me and talk to me about this thing you are welcome in Italy,i wait you when you want,i am very happy to speak with you at 4 eyes..
Goodbye.

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your most recent posting.

We will not comment on your opinions about the FOS service.

Your case has been repeatedly discussed (see e.g. posting #217above).

Thank you

Dear representative of nothing ... I still do not understand why you respond to every comment of mine on this thread.
Having the last comment does not mean to be right, and in fact on your society you have little to be right ...
That said, please do not comment on my comments with other users of this forum. Everyone has understood now because you are here, everyone has understood what kind of people work in iron, everyone has understood if it is advisable to open an account with iron or not, for this reason I ask you to avoid your unnecessary comments, that have zero clarifications to my questions and zero truth about this case.
Everyone has understood if I am an impostor or you are a scam broker, I consider this as a last warning to you.
It's easy to make the fort with my money in your hands, if you want to come and find me and talk to me about this thing you are welcome in Italy,i wait you when you want,i am very happy to speak with you at 4 eyes..
Goodbye.

Goodbye.

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your comment.

The reason we respond to your comments is that we believe that users of the forum need to be aware of the facts of your case and that these facts were repeatedly concealed in your initial postings.

You are welcome in this respect to continue expressing your opinions but we would also like to have the opportunity to respond.

Thank you

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your comment.

The reason we respond to your comments is that we believe that users of the forum need to be aware of the facts of your case and that these facts were repeatedly concealed in your initial postings.

You are welcome in this respect to continue expressing your opinions but we would also like to have the opportunity to respond.

Thank you

Right, users of the forum need to be aware of the facts of my case ...
All users can find my true story in the posts #73,#74,#169,#214 ,
From here everyone can understand that you are making false accusations against me, people are not stupid .. You are good with words, and try to confuse your responsibilities with mine, you are probably a lawyer, but this is not enough to confuse people ..
You keep saying that I've hidden the truth, you're still spreading lies

I make a brief summary of my story ... for new users ..

Iron keeps my funds in way ILLEGAL for over 3 years, with the excuse of illegal trading, never a proof, never an answer to my questions ...

end of the summary:rolleyes:

1. According to Union Law, Clients' Funds explicit belong to Clients and
IronFX has no authority to withhold those funds irrespective of Circumstance.
Apologies, by the European law, IronFx must pay back my Funds!

Dear IronFx Officer,

you are repeating that there are no fines or no warning against you?

This is a criminal complaint against directors of IronFx in Argentina.

http://www.cnv.gob.ar/ ResDisciplinarias/ DenunciasPenales/IRON%20FX% 20FINANCIAL%20SERVICES% 20LIMITED%20S.pdf

And I can post more of them

Please be aware that pursuant to the ESMA guidelines on the suitabiity of members of the management boards, IronFx directors are no longer suitable to manage the company, since they are object of criminal complaints

I think both sides need to read that CONSOB warning a little closer. It is not a direct warning from CONSOB against Iron Fx. It is CONSOB repeating a warning against IronFx by the regulators in Argentina. If you read Spanish, here is the warning against IronFx:

Delitos, del Codigo Penal…….

Uhhhh it’s not just some regulator warning, but indeed Criminal Charges

Soon in Italian language

IRON FX FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED" - Denunciados: Ø IRON FX. Ø Svetla Nakova. Ø Marcos Kashiouris. Ø Demetris Kyriacou. - Delitos: Artículo 172 y 310, segundo párrafo, del Código Penal y artículo 117 inc. c) Ley 26.831. - Hechos: La denuncia se sustenta en que los señores Svetla Nakova, Marcos Kashiouris y Demetris Kyriacou presuntamente realizaron distintos actos por los cuales se configuraría una captación de ahorros del público no autorizada y, por su parte, intermediación irregular en la oferta pública de valores negociables por parte del bróker IRON FX de la República de Chipre en la cual se invitaba a invertir en acciones y futuros a través de su plataforma de trading metatrader. En concreto, se entiende que la conducta llevada a cabo por los presuntos involucrados consistiría en una invitación al público a invertir en acciones y futuros, ofreciendo ganancias aseguradas a través de su empresa y plataforma metatrader, a partir del desarrollo de una supuesta conferencia sobre inversiones realizadas en el país por la firma IRONFX. Por ello, se solicitaba transferir dinero a la sucursal en Uruguay y para que, posteriormente, sea enviado a la República de Chipre, desde donde este presunto intermediario procedería a la realización de la operatoria ofrecida. Las denuncias penales realizadas por este Organismo y publicadas por éste medio (de conformidad a lo dispuesto por el artículo 25, in fine, de la Ley N° 26.831), se efectúan en virtud de la existencia de elementos que generan la sospecha de la comisión de un delito y en orden a lo dispuesto por el artículo 20, inciso e), de la Ley N° 26.831, así como también en razón a la obligatoriedad existente de denunciar delitos perseguibles de oficio emanada del artículo 177 del Código Procesal Penal de la Nación o la norma que en el futuro la reemplace. La justicia interviniente será la encargada de determinar la efectiva comisión del delito, gozando el/los imputado/s, a dichos efectos, de todas las garantías de jerarquía constitucional existentes, entre ellas la de presunción de inocencia y debido proceso.

http://www.cnv.gob.ar/ResDisciplinarias/DenunciasPenales/IRON FX FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED S.pdf

Full Details of the IronFx Story in this ebook https://www.amazon.com/dp/ B073BHFS1G
The e-book is available for free download till March 29.
You can read it with the Amazon Kindle App, which can be downloaded and installed on your cellular phone or PC.
This book is a consolidation of all facts that are known till now:
The story of the complaints beginning in late 2014 and spreading from Asia to Europe, the investigation by the CySEC, the fine settlement, the mass email sent to the clients as "final response".
The revelations of the General Auditor.
The story of the still pending complaints to European Authorities, up to the Petition to EU Parliament
The story of the outcome of the Financial Ombudsman procedure.
Please share and spread.

okay, thx for flagging it. This comes the Argentian SEC and is dated March 23rd. 2017. Essentially they allege that they have reasons to believe that the persons named in this document personally violated local criminal and securities laws by offering investments including futures, "insured" (!) stock trades and some more through their Cy. based company IronFx without being registered locally. The money was allegedly paid to intermediary bank accounts in Uruguay and later to the true beneficiaries in Cy. In the last paragraph they advise them that the presumption of innocence as well as their right to a fair trial will be complied with.

Back