• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
...from the 1000 remaining, there must have been at least a handful of victims having send some letter to Cyprus Supreme Court’s Attorney-General Costas Clerides, that’s what we would need to see , including return or no response

EY mentioning Transparency, hum ? COULD THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MISSING FUNDS or even remaining financial statements......well hidden
Again, write a registered letter to them, one day it might end up on highest EU Court of Justice

...of course, not paying VAT is a crime, however not paying worldwide victims is a standard :mad:

http://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/EY_Cyprus_TR_2017/$FILE/FY17-Transparency-Report -CYPRUS-F.pdf

http://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUA...at-criminal-liability-directors-eng-final.pdf

http://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/VAT_Obligations_-_Company_Directors’_Liability_english/$FILE/vat-newsletter---vat-criminal-liability-for-company-directors.pdf

Dear oscarra,

Thank you for your message.

The attached links or your comments have no relevance to IronFX.

We welcome the opportunity for further dialogue and resolution of any issues you may have.

Thank you

Dear IronFx Officer,

is your company finally shutting down?

if one try to open new trading acount on the ironfx.com cyprus site
Please note that you will be redirected to the website operated by Balvento Limited ("BM Ltd"). By proceeding to the next step, you agree to open an account with BM Ltd. For any further queries please contact our customer support.

Dear IronFx Officer,

is your company finally shutting down?

if one try to open new trading acount on the ironfx.com cyprus site
Please note that you will be redirected to the website operated by Balvento Limited ("BM Ltd"). By proceeding to the next step, you agree to open an account with BM Ltd. For any further queries please contact our customer support.

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

Thank you for your comment.

No, IronFX or, any of the group companies is not shutting down.

On the contrary, the Group is going from strength to strength offering multiple regulatory options for its clients, both within Europe and outside Europe. We enjoy strong capital ratios and strong liquidity in our five main regulated entities (FCA, ASIC, CySEC, FSCA, and FSA). We also have an unblemished regulatory record with no fines or warnings in 8 years of operations.

You are welcome to trade with us in any of our five regulators.

We welcome any further clarifications.

Thank you

Well well, not so fast Dear Sir

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=f3b8aa80-6679-4efa-9ede-6cb53097e8d5

“The settlement reached with IronFX, for the possible violations, is for the amount of €335.000.

Dear oscarra,

The settlement with CySEC was reached with no admission of wrongdoing by any of the parties involved. It does not constitute a fine or a warning.

We operate five main regulated entities (FCA, ASIC, CySEC, FSCA, and FSA). We also have an unblemished regulatory record with no fines or warnings in 8 years of operations.

You are welcome to trade with us in any of our five regulators.

Thank you

Fact, above Cysec findings as settlement, opens a huge door for legal action, any kind of legal action, hope all Ironfx victim members catch it :)

for some how to proceed
http://formfinder.hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/ex725-eng.pdf

Dear oscarra,

The form that you are providing is not relevant to any CySEC matter.

We confirm we have no pertaining legal action arising from the CySEC settlement. We also confirm that in 8 years of operation, no legal case has been judged against us in any court of law, in any jurisdiction.
We operate five main regulated entities (FCA, ASIC, CySEC, FSCA and FSA). We also have an unblemished regulatory record with no fines or warnings.

Thank you

Я участвовал в вашем конкурсе на демонстрационных счетах, проведенных в мае 2018 года.
После торговли моя прибыль составила 4 367 944,95 долларов США - 4 467% прибыли.
Результаты конкурса показали, что победитель получил 4094% прибыли, что меньше, чем у меня.
Но моя учетная запись даже не в рейтинге.
Я прошу вас понять эту проблему. Я должен стать победителем! Номер моей учетной записи - 3365515.

I participated in your contest on demo accounts held in may 2018.
Following the trade, my profit was $ 4 367 944,95 USD - $ 4 467% profit.
The results of the contest stated the winner scored 4094% profit, which is less than I have.
But my account is not even in the rankings.
I ask You to understand this issue. I should be the winner! My account number - 3365515.

555.jpg
5555.jpg

Back