• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is there any good company?

Obada Sinjab

Recruit
Dear All

I'm looking for a good and trusted company where they have a good representative here and they have the lowest complains in order to substitute my losses that happen in KSF Trade!!

Please guide me

Thank you
BR

Did you notice the thread just for complimenting brokers?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/so-are-there-any-brokers-anyone-likes.11411/

Personally, I don't recommend any broker, not even mine. Your trading needs may be very different from mine. Instead, I came up with a method to select a broker that fits:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/how-to-select-a-forex-broker.2333/

The one part of my opinion that has evolved since writing that is this - I am now MUCH more interested in how tightly regulated the broker is than I used to be.

I'll mention this here, but also ask the question in the "how-to-select-a-forex-broker" thread...

I've been hunting around for a couple of weeks for something that looks like a good trustworthy RECOMMENDATION with respect to a truly decent relationship with a CFD broker. I bump into the line that essentially what may be good for the goose won't necessarily be good for the gander all over the place.

I find it pretty difficult to trust any of the positive words about somebody's broker, wherever a person decides to come forth with their guys: the English is way more often than not stunted and awkward and a lack of detail generally forthcoming.

I'd LOVE to hear from one or two of the really (obviously) clued-up gents on their own personal experiences and actual named broker(s) with reasoned pros & cons (taken with a pinch of salt nonetheless, given the apparent dynamic nature of these things)...just, you know, as a tangible example.

I'm not sure why I can't seem to find something like that. I'm not sure why the whole market just seems like a snake-pit...

Finally, if we who are very interested must simply go our own way, 100%, could I ask if it would be at all possible to include filters within the review section for all practical factors identified as defining criteria within the appreciated "good advice" threads and posts in this forum? Including aspects such as: (enc, stp, mm); (regulatory body/ bodies); (hq location); (markets covered); etc.

Many thanks for what seems to be the most independent site covering the area that I've found yet...just wish I could gain more light from the cacophony of blather within!

Gordon

I will be fair to you, but these things won’t matter much really. I mean it is silly to say okay I will work with company that has cheated clients’ minimum; at least I consider complains to be that way. You should simply check if they have decent market reputation plus Instant payment is ABSOLUTELY Crunch. I work with Octafx currently and they have instant payment, so you can check it while there are many brokers that pay instantly like Exness or even FreshForex - (not completely sure about FF but read it somewhere), but other factors is what downplays them for me.

Back