KSF Trade

Mthobisi

Recruit
Hi

I am having a serious problem with the above mentioned broker. About two weeks ago I made a withdrawal of $500.00, a period of one week lapsed and the money was not deposited to my account. I enquirer with the guy who was assisting me verifying the account (Nick Fisher), he never replied to my e-mails. I then decided to contact their support, surprisingly same thing applied.

Later on the week I contacted a lady by the name of Stacy who eventually replied on the 26th of June 2016 and said they are having a problem with the deposit and withdrawals, their system is down by the money will be ready by Friday. On Friday the same week no money was deposited to my account. I sent her an e-mail yesterday (04 July 2016) she is no longer responding to my e-mail just like Nick. Today (05 July 2016) I logged into their web page, when I tried to access my details everything was deactivated I could not do anything, the only option that is active is the deposit function.

I am currently on the third week since withdrawal, your assistant in this regard will be gladly appreciated and also help others not to fall on the wrong direction just like myself. e-mail conversation will be forwarded to you by tomorrow.

Attachments

• WITHDRAWAL DOC.pdf
    687.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi

I am having a serious problem with the above mentioned broker. About two weeks ago I made a withdrawal of $500.00, a period of one week lapsed and the money was not deposited to my account. I enquirer with the guy who was assisting me verifying the account (Nick Fisher), he never replied to my e-mails. I then decided to contact their support, surprisingly same thing applied.

Later on the week I contacted a lady by the name of Stacy who eventually replied on the 26th of June 2016 and said they are having a problem with the deposit and withdrawals, their system is down by the money will be ready by Friday. On Friday the same week no money was deposited to my account. I sent her an e-mail yesterday (04 July 2016) she is no longer responding to my e-mail just like Nick. Today (05 July 2016) I logged into their web page, when I tried to access my details everything was deactivated I could not do anything, the only option that is active is the deposit function.

I am currently on the third week since withdrawal, your assistant in this regard will be gladly appreciated and also help others not to fall on the wrong direction just like myself. e-mail conversation will be forwarded to you by tomorrow.

Lets start first step with sending them invitation to join this discussion. Copy URL of this thread and share with them via email or live chat and ask them to explain everything here.

Unfortunately I found a clear warning from FCA as follow:

"We believe this firm has been providing financial services or products in the UK without our authorisation. Find out why to be especially wary of dealing with this unauthorised firm and how to protect yourself from scammers."

This is the link:
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/ksf-trade

Back