• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

LionFund - Anyone heard of them?

Many thanks for that comprehensive post - it is very helpful!
Hi,
I invested with them and have watched their trades very closely, using the MT4 platform. At first I thought I was mistaken, but tonight saw another classic move of theirs. They had a sell or short position on usdchf from early morning. It was losing a lot of money $2600 to be exact in my account. All of a sudden the trade closed showing a $2600 gain, and the sell trade had been changed to a buy or long trade closed. TOTAL SCAM

What broker's platform showed this? If you see any chance of it happening again, please get screenshots.

What broker's platform showed this? If you see any chance of it happening again, please get screenshots.
Here's one for you !!!!!

I have two accounts registered with Knight Capital Markets, both "linked to the Lionfxfund".
I asked to withdraw $39,000 from my own account leaving a balance of just over $10,000, they received the request on Thursday 14th April.
On Friday the 15th April 4 trades appeared to have been opened on my personal account showing a small trade of 0.01 units. ie. the $39,000 had been withdrawn.
By 08.45 hrs on Saturday 16th April these trades had been increased to 19.37 units all at 100% loss.
As of now 08.45 hours on Saturday 16th April the Company account shows no trace of the same trades and still has profit showing. Whilst the photo's are not great the amounts are clearly visible on my personal account as of 23.00 last night showing a profit, this morning the account is cleared of all funds.

Attachments

• Knight 1.jpg
    Knight 1.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 0
Look at the last two lots shown above (Knight 1) Lots 310706 to 310710 were all opened at mini lots (0.10)
Now look at the adjustment made so as the trades were increased to ensure the account was blown.

Attachments

• Knight 2.jpg
    Knight 2.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 0
As a further development from the above and expecting the same to happen to subsidiary account I sent Knight 3 very explicit emails requesting that my second account be immediately parted from the Lionfxfund and ensure no further trades were opened.
The account remained with the correct balance for three days waiting for a withdrawal of funds to take place. The account has now vanished and Knight fund do not answer any emails.

As a further development from the above and expecting the same to happen to subsidiary account I sent Knight 3 very explicit emails requesting that my second account be immediately parted from the Lionfxfund and ensure no further trades were opened.
The account remained with the correct balance for three days waiting for a withdrawal of funds to take place. The account has now vanished and Knight fund do not answer any emails.
cheshireforex: Are you in the UK ?

Back