MAXcfd Scam

MaxCFD is a big scam. Only promises and lies. Just collecting money from innocent people and ignores you when requesting a withdrawal. After all the telephonic conversations, emails, documents signed and copies of cards as per request to make a withdrawal...............I have received NOTHING. Be warned, stay away from MaxCFD, rather take your money and spend it and have something to show. I cant even open my so called "account".

MaxCFD is a big scam. Only promises and lies. Just collecting money from innocent people and ignores you when requesting a withdrawal. After all the telephonic conversations, emails, documents signed and copies of cards as per request to make a withdrawal...............I have received NOTHING. Be warned, stay away from MaxCFD, rather take your money and spend it and have something to show. I cant even open my so called "account".
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Back