Maxcfd withdrawing

What a Joke - I am in the same position...are you any further with this?
Not yet, my bank is investigating the issue. Hopefully that works.

Send another email to Elissa, their support team. It's bloody ridiculous, haven't heard anything from their finance department since the support team forwarded my request. That was on the 7th of November.

I asked for an email address and/or phone number from the finance department. If I get any useful information I'll share it here.

I am having the same issue.

Where did you find your account number? I can't find it on an email or on the sign in process.

I have contacted them and followed the steps.

Already got a reply from Elissa... What a surprise, I wish their so called 'finance department' was this quick.

----------
Dear Tim,

Please note that the Finance Team is the back office.

For any queries, kindly send it to us, we will forward it to them.

Regards,
Elissa
Support Team
-----------

I see that on some other topic @Daniel Craven is replying. Please help me out.

Already got a reply from Elissa... What a surprise, I wish their so called 'finance department' was this quick.

----------
Dear Tim,

Please note that the Finance Team is the back office.

For any queries, kindly send it to us, we will forward it to them.

Regards,
Elissa
Support Team
-----------

I see that on some other topic @Daniel Craven is replying. Please help me out.
Reply them again and ask them when your issue will be resolved?

Almost another 24 hours passed, still no reply on any phone call of email from maxcfd.

I have the feeling that @Daniel Craven is a non existing person. Haven't been active for a week now. Looks like they want some topic here on which they look good with returning money. For anyone reading this. It's almost impossible to get your money back! Do NOT start with maxcfd.

Start to feel hopeless about my situation. My bank isn't cooperating at the moment.

Received a final answer from my bank. They will not process my chargeback due to the fact the money is in a 'investment account'.

As maxcfd is not replying to anything at all.. Can someone suggests me what to do? @FxMaster maybe?

Received a final answer from my bank. They will not process my chargeback due to the fact the money is in a 'investment account'.

As maxcfd is not replying to anything at all.. Can someone suggests me what to do? @FxMaster maybe?
I will suggest you to go with FPA traders court case now.

@LegalMaxCFD , please note my topic.

It is good to see someone from MaxCFD finally responding on this forum. But problems with MaxCFD are going on for a while now. Please note older topics as well.

Before you tell me to submit any more documents for verification. I've told you that is not needed for a withdrawal, quoted one of your colleagues for that (@Daniel Craven). Especially because you transfer the money back to the same bank account / credit card number that has been used to make a deposit.

Back