Maxcfd withdrawing

When I open a chat with them, I see ‘Chat With’, no name after that or whatsoever. Sending them a message in this screen is possible. Is see a check mark next to my message, but of course after more than an hour still no reply.
Try with different IP address.

Finally received an email this morning.

-------
Dear Timo,

We have well received your email.

Kindly note that we have already forwarded your request to the Finance Department.

They will do the needful as soon as possible.

Regards,
Elisa
Support Team
--------

Looks like they found my thread on FPA. Let's wait a few days and see what happens.

Finally received an email this morning.

-------
Dear Timo,

We have well received your email.

Kindly note that we have already forwarded your request to the Finance Department.

They will do the needful as soon as possible.

Regards,
Elisa
Support Team
--------

Looks like they found my thread on FPA. Let's wait a few days and see what happens.
Partial good news :) let us know when you have your money back to you.

Been waiting for the past 6 days (including the weekend) for any response from their finance department. By now I'm asking myself if they even have a finance department.

Will try to contact them once again.

Got a reply from Elissa within a few hours.

-----------
Dear Timo,

Please note from our side, we have already done the needful.

However, your request has already been forwarded to the Finance Team.

Once, they have approved the withdrawal request, they will send you an email to confirm it.

Regards,
Elissa
Support Team
-------------

So let's wait a bit more.

Wait until Wednesday. If still no reply from their side, proceed with Trader Case. Also if you have paid via Credit Card, issue a chargeback at your bank

Still no reply from the 'finance team'. Will contact my own bank today. Hope they can help me out because the support team of maxcfd is the biggest rubbish there is.

How do I proceed with a Trader Case?

Just received a phone call from them. Starting asking me why I'm not doing anything with my account. Told the guy I'm trying to withdraw my money and want to close my account.

Also told him that I said the same to his colleagues. He apologized for the fact that his colleagues were rude / impolite. He still tried to convince me to continue with them. In the end he respected my decision.

Next to that, still no reply from the finance department. Will contact my bank tomorrow, running out of time today.

Just received a phone call from them. Starting asking me why I'm not doing anything with my account. Told the guy I'm trying to withdraw my money and want to close my account.

Also told him that I said the same to his colleagues. He apologized for the fact that his colleagues were rude / impolite. He still tried to convince me to continue with them. In the end he respected my decision.

Next to that, still no reply from the finance department. Will contact my bank tomorrow, running out of time today.

What a Joke - I am in the same position...are you any further with this?

Back