My Story my Sytem KISS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE . But i found it very difficult to tranfer it to my mt4 trading platform list of indicators . Please , kindly explain how i can transfer it . Thank u .

OK First I need to know have you managed to get into your indicator list on MT4? if yes just place the mouse on the indicator hold down your left click on the mouse and drag the indicator to your chart.

if you have not managed to load the indicator on MT4.

go here

Attachments - Forex Factory

copy and paste into your browser

Get "Center of Gravity 1...mq4(post)" click on it and follw the next steps

Go save find MT4 in your program files look for experts then indicators and then go save.

re strat Mt4 it should be in your custom indicators list drag to the chart and thats it.

hope it works

Foot note

As a footnote trading systems fail because

There are no defining rules
Over trading
Fear
Greed
Emotions

So no matter what your system these issues need to be addressed
I believe my system does that

IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES

If you don't you let all of the above back in.

it is a percentage and numbers game thats all there will be another trade tomorrow :)

Center Of Gravity

kINDLY BEAR WITH ME . I am still unable to load the COG into my mt4 list of indicators . I was able to get to the stage of programme files where i saw mt4 and i clicked on it and it brought out my chart where i saw EXPERT ADVISOR at the top and i clicked on it and it brought out some icons by the side of the Expert advisor among which is Indicators and i clicked on it but i could not find where to save it . May be i have not done the right thing . Please help . Thank u for your cooperation .

kINDLY BEAR WITH ME . I am still unable to load the COG into my mt4 list of indicators . I was able to get to the stage of programme files where i saw mt4 and i clicked on it and it brought out my chart where i saw EXPERT ADVISOR at the top and i clicked on it and it brought out some icons by the side of the Expert advisor among which is Indicators and i clicked on it but i could not find where to save it . May be i have not done the right thing . Please help . Thank u for your cooperation .

OK expert advisor is a completely differnt thing have a look at these screen shots and see if they match what you are doing..

View attachment 1587

View attachment Slide2.BMP

View attachment 1589

View attachment 1590

Last edited:
Candles

Hi Onshore,

Thanks for posting your "system". Question for you - do you require the retrace candle to complete - so the full 4 hours?

I see that the Eur/USD currently has a second candle forming from 04:00 GMT - I have an overnight trigger placed short so will see where that takes me.

Good luck on the Kiwis against Slovakia - the Aussies got well stuffed today.

Cheers - David C.

"To live with Passion, it takes Courage and Grace to survive"

Hi Onshore,

Thanks for posting your "system". Question for you - do you require the retrace candle to complete - so the full 4 hours?

I see that the Eur/USD currently has a second candle forming from 04:00 GMT - I have an overnight trigger placed short so will see where that takes me.

Good luck on the Kiwis against Slovakia - the Aussies got well stuffed today.

Cheers - David C.

Perfect question this is the hard part of trading and each platform works alittle different because of the time zones.

For on this particular trade I looked at the 4H chart to see if there is a retracment and there seemed to be and the Pair had just come up about 400 odd pips so I went for it

Now I DID break my own rules but only because I knew Moody's where releasing their credit rating on Greece which could only be bad and would affect the Euro.

Anyway long story short I got stopped out right on my SL but I was also short on EUR/GBP and hit my target.

Anyway i have reentered the EUR/GBP as a short and will see what happens.

In brief you have to look at more things than just what the pair is doing and this comes with time but don't go over board keep it Simple

Hope this helps :)

Just another wee tip look for rejection candles especially on 4H and daily charts see the picture attched they are highlighted in yellow.

The price spikes up or down and then retraces it's a good wee tool

View attachment 1593

Last edited:
candles and goals

Thanks for posting the candles / spikes screen shot - this supports some of my approaches with looking for signal candles that do not have large wicks attached.

I usually look for a completed candle and then the following candle to form in support of the move - regardless of the time period.

I love the present tense approach to the goal affirmations - I have adopted this and am now practicing every day.

I used to trade 3 years ago and am getting back into forex again - went fully live this week after 2 months of paper trading and refining the approach.

Cheers - David C.

Thanks for posting the candles / spikes screen shot - this supports some of my approaches with looking for signal candles that do not have large wicks attached.

I usually look for a completed candle and then the following candle to form in support of the move - regardless of the time period.

I love the present tense approach to the goal affirmations - I have adopted this and am now practicing every day.

I used to trade 3 years ago and am getting back into forex again - went fully live this week after 2 months of paper trading and refining the approach.

Cheers - David C.

I look forward to your results good luck.

I am away for the rest of the week but I have strated a demo account that mirrors my own pitiful live account and will post the results on a weekly basis for anyone interested

cheers
:)

Back