• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX Supercharged Round 5 finished - iPhone 6 is sent to Indonesia!

Today we congratulate Mr. Zul Yadain from Indonesia with his spectacular performance in Round 5 OctaFX Supercharged real contest - master of USD/CAD currency pair, Overachiever and pip-hunter!

Don’t miss the invaluable advice Mr. Zul Yadain is sharing with you:

sc-round-5-winner.png
The OctaFX Supercharged contest is "A REAL CONTEST FOR REAL TRADERS" and it is really a real-challenging to me since this is the first time I take part in a real contest. I spent a lot of time being in front of the chart!

I know that I am not that much better than other traders but I keep trying and trying. Never Give Up is my motto and key to success. My strategy is to follow the Pro-Traders and stay with my own technique.
Definitely, my goal is to win Tesla!

Well, what I can tell other traders is that you should never stop trying and stay with the strategy that suits your own ways! One more thing "There comes a time in this game when a trader is forced to make that one, key, split-second decision. Fall behind or push ahead. To take a chance and risk it all or play it safe and suffer defeat!“

Mr. Zul Yadain will get his brand-new iPhone 6 very soon! Follow us on Facebook to see the pictures of the lucky winner! Meanwhile we invite you to join the competition to win 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

Are you Supercharged? Enter the competition here!

Round 37 OctaFX Champions revealed!

octafx-champion
OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 37 is over! We are glad to share the names of our winners and divide $1000 prize fund between 4 lucky traders!
Our newly redesigned contest gains popularity and we offer you to join its next round if you enjoy trading demo account, receiving achievements and read comments on your profile from fellow competitors!
Let’s see who new members of OctaFX Hall of Fame are:
• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Chu Duong Thai from Vietnam
• 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Dante Canuti from Italy
• 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Nirmal Veerasooriya from Sri Lanka
• The last runner in the contest, Mr. Basri Landareka from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

New contest platform adds more fun to competing on demo accounts! Try this contest out before going real! Success stories of Riund 37 winners will be published soon, so stay tuned to get inspired!
On behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank everyone for participating! The true spirit of healthy competition reigns on the field of OctaFX Champion demo contest! Take your chance to find your name in the news next time - register in the next round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Receive achievements, communicate with other traders and test your trading abilities!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

Round 37 winners on OctaFX Champion demo contest atmosphere!

round-37-winners-on-octafx-champion-demo-contest-atmosphere.png
More inspiring stories from OctaFX Champion demo contest winners arrived! Today, we present you three fresh points of view by Round 37 winners:

• 1st place – Mr. Chu Duong Thai from Vietnam
  • 2nd place – Mr. Dante Canuti from Italy
  • 3rd place – Mr. Nirmal Veerasooriya from Sri Lanka
  • The last runner – Mr. Basri Landareka from Indonesia

1st place – Mr. Chu Duong Thai from Vietnam

I feel very happy and proud to get the 1st position of champion. I trade every time when I feel good. I think the key to success is determined by the state of the psychology. I always use money management and control of emotions when I open trades. I use money management, daily fibonacci pivot trade and control of emotions. I have made more profit than loss because I follow the trend. I think you need a minimum of 5 years to become a good trader.

2nd place – Mr. Dante Canuti from Italy

I feel happy to win this round, as I only participated in two rounds of this contest: I traded only a few days! I am already registered in real contest and used the demo to improve the technique. That’s the key to success - study a lot!

The last runner – Mr. Basri Landareka from Indonesia

Of course I wanna be the best in OctaFX Champion Demo contest!
Many lessons I learned from this contest, one of which is how to increase equity by considering the ratio of equity that we have. I failed because I did not use the correct Money Management and was impatient!
I think my most successful trading is when I can earn up to 200% a day from equity. Although it was only in the demo contest. Real trading certainly has different atmosphere.
I think there is no time limit to be the best. We must continue to learn and try to fix our mistakes.

We hope that these stories got you inspired! Join OctaFX Champion Demo contest to find your story in our news next month!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

Newly announced cTrader weekly demo contest winners of Round 15 awarded!

ctrader-new-big.png

The results of the cTrader weekly demo contest Round 15 are ready. This means we open the registration for the next round of the contest! We are glad to greet our Round 15 winners:

1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Yezid Bengamra from Tunisia
2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Vladimir Shachnev from Uzbekistan
3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Fuardhi Satriyo Permono from Indonesia
4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Eko Setiawan from Indonesia
5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Fefe from Indonesia
We thank every trader for participating in the contest. The next round of cTrader weekly demo contest starts in less than two weeks, and we encourage you to register and to show your abilities! We cannot wait to reward our new champs. Good luck to the next round participants.

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Last edited:
OctaFX – The Best Global STP Broker 2015 – adds two more awards to its collection!

4056821_20150508031811.png

We are happy to announce our new accomplishment to our traders’ community! OctaFX has been given two awards by Forex Report this year. The judging panel of Forex Report distinguished the company and awarded OctaFX in the Best Global STP Broker 2015 and Outstanding contribution to the FX Industry nominations. We would like to thank the research team of Forex Report, and say special thanks to our traders who confide in us.

OctaFX’s expansions and global orientation allowed us to receive Best Global STP Broker 2015. Our traders locate in different parts of the world, and the number of newcomers from different countries continues to grow. We welcome every trader to share our mutual success.

According to Forex Report, OctaFX leads the social trading revolution. This high praise helped us to receive the award in Outstanding contribution to the FX Industry. We believe our tools and innovative approach in providing service to the customers were the key to the recognition.

“OctaFX prides itself on the individual approach to the customers and high speed development. The company provides delay-free customer service and multi-lingual web-site to maintain personal assistance and service to its clients.”
Mariya Bheekhun, FX Report analyst

We are proud to be distinguished by FX Report as it provides continuous information feeds about Forex market for retail and institutional traders. Forex Report dedicate a research team to assess brokers, traders and the latest technologies. Based on criteria and recommendations, the judging panel awards the outstanding companies for their achievements and contributions.

Trade with OctaFX - the Most Reliable Forex broker!

You can find the full list of our awards here.

Last edited:
"..........Trade with OctaFX - the Most Reliable Forex broker!
You can find the full list of our awards here.
"

You kidding us?? You are even ignoring your clients' issues & complaints.

Our sincerest congratulations to the winners of cTrader weekly demo contest Round 16!

4056821_20150508062935.png

One more round of cTrader weekly demo contest is over, and the results of the contest are announced. Round 16 was lucky for our 5 winners. The registration for a new round is open, and we are happy to welcome new participants. Our regular prizes of cTrader weekly demo contest have been awarded to our Round 16 winners:

1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Syariful Alam from Indonesia
2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Memoona Abbas from Pakistan
3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Melvin from Indonesia
4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Darusman from Indonesia
5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Gogoh from Indonesia

We thank all the participants of the contest, and we are ready to greet the new ones for the next round. Make sure to register for Round 17 that will take place just in several days. We wish good luck to new participants!

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Last edited:
Winner of OctaFX Supercharged real contest Round 6 is awarded with iPhone 6!

4056821_20150512092914.png

While 1307 participants are still competing for our Tesla Model S and other striking prizes, we are happy to congratulate our Overachiever and a master of EUR/USD currency pair - Mr. Yohanes Prayoga from Indonesia who won iPhone 6 in the 6th Round of OctaFX Supercharged real contest. Mr. Yohanes Prayoga uncovered his strategy and shared the experience of his participation in the contest in our regular column “success stories”. Don’t miss a chance to put on notice some tips from our winner.

“The contest is very challenging for me, but it s a good opportunity to test my trading abilities. My own trading system is called G2S (“Gara-Gara Stress”), which proves to work fine for me. I don’t change my strategy, and I work only during my trading hours, since self-discipline is important in trading! My biggest accomplishment was to earn $ 20,000 with $ 100 initial capital. While my biggest loss was $ 1,000. The next aim, which I hope to achieve in the nearest future is to win Tesla. And lastly, I would like to give advice to the traders. Do not chase a contest! Devise a system and follow it, but do obey the rules of the contest. And finally you will win whatever you aim at!”​
We thank Mr. Yohanes Prayoga for his tips! The new iPhone 6 will be sent to Indonesia to his new owner. Follow us on Facebook to see the pictures of the lucky winner! Every trader is welcomed to take part in OctaFX Supercharged real contest and compete for our 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

You have a chance to win our prizes – trade with OctaFX, become a master of Forex trading!

Names of Round 38 OctaFX Champions announced!

4056821_20150513071442.png

Great news - four more traders now can pride themselves being OctaFX champions! Round 38 of OctaFX Champion demo contest is over. Our four luckiest traders can now share $1000 prize fund according to their places. The contest that has turned into a regular and highly participated one, still invites new traders to join. Now we greet our Round 38 champions, who became OctaFX Hall of Fame members:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Crisojohennus Egi Bin Johnson from Malaysia
2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Carvel Gabbidon from Jamaica
3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Achmad Dermawan Simatupang from Indonesia
The last runner in the contest, Mr. Andrey Gladkih from Hungary is granted 100 USD

Demo accounts are great tools to learn and excel your trading abilities. You can practice trading using this contest before going real! The contest is not an ordinary learning tool, but also and exciting opportunity to share your experience with other traders.
Just in several days we will publish interviews with our Round 38 winners, and we hope that some revealing answers can help you to become a new champion. We thank all traders for participation, and anticipate new success stories in the next round. Take your chance and register for OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Become a Champion with OctaFX!

Back