• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX.com is now available in German
WYIOYP4.png

We are glad to announce that we have successfully launched a German version of our website. For your convenience, all the sections of our website are accessible in your native language! Now you can read the company news, participate in the contests and log in to your personal area in German!

All the premium OctaFX services are available in your native language now, so, you can:

• Deposit and withdraw your funds
  • Manage your personal profile
  • Participate in our contests
  • Receive bonuses
  • Read Company news to know about every improvement and many more!

Proper communication with our customers is our top priority, so we are happy to expand our horizons and deliver even greater service for the wide range of our clients all over the world. We are continuously adding new features and improvements: the new launches are coming soon!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Stay tuned for the latest language updates and thank you for trading with OctaFX!
EJFyvGw.png

Congratulations to the winners of Round 32 cTrader weekly demo contest!

Ia82n5o.png

Round 32 of cTrader weekly demo contest is over, and it’s high time to announce the winners. The prize fund of $400 is divided between five lucky traders who were experienced and skilled enough to be the first in this race. Register for the next round for the chance to take up the lead of these lucky winners:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Alienforce16 from Kenya.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Dia Romdiana, S. Kep. Ners from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Amrizal from Indonesia.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Olexandr Korobkin from Ukraine.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Rudi Harianto from Indonesia.

We want to thank all the participants of the Round 32 of cTrader weekly demo contest. If you haven’t won any prize yet, you’ll definitely have a chance to do it in the next round! Register now and test your skills in the upcoming Round 33 that will start in a few days! Discover the advantages of OctaFX and trade to win!

сTrader weekly contest – brought to you by OctaFX!
UzaGWcR.png

OctaFX.com is now available in three more languages!

znVghBc.png

We are excited to announce that www.octafx.com is now available in three more languages: Bengali, German and Hindi. Click the language selection menu in the top right corner of our website to change the language.

We are glad to expand our horizons for our customers from all over the world and we are happy to provide the top-notch broker service in as many languages as possible! Our website is already available in English, Indonesian, Chinese, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai. Adding Bengali, German and Hindi to the list, we offer access to the information in ten languages!

We are constantly upgrading our services and adding new features, so if you haven’t yet found your native language on the list, please stay tuned!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us or email our customer support at support@octafx.com.

Thank you for trading with OctaFX!
UzaGWcR.png

Christmas and New Year Holiday Period Trading schedule and Customer Support operating hours

OctaFX would like to inform you about the changes in trading hours for all instruments during Christmas and New Year holiday season. Also we are keen to provide you with Customer Support department operating hours. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading.

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable:

Trading schedule

uKzIYg1.png

Customer Support operating hours

TveP2RZ.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to support@octafx.com

Happy holidays from OctaFX!
UzaGWcR.png

interesting... interesting... i have been looking for a new broker when the fact that OctaFX uses cTrader in addition to MT4 caught my eye. so what do you know, i head on over to the review section of the site and what i find there is, to put it mildly, weird. it reads as if half the reviewer are all a bunch of uneducated lunatics in need of meds for their mental disorder, incapable of articulating a cogent attack on the broker. i mean, if you are gonna diss someone, at least do it properly, with facts (dated screenshots, live youtube vids again with the timestamp) in hand, otherwise anything else is just gonna be horses***.

and then the other half of reviewers are utterly positive, everything is well and perfect with the world. all pink, all fuzzy.

and now i have no idea whether or not this is a trustworthy broker. they say that their LP is LMAX.

one thing that worries me, besides the one single source of liquidity, is that they didn't even try to upgrade MT4 to something a little closer to a professional platform as JFD Brokers did with their offering of MT4+, which is a step in the right direction, but ultimately, one needs something more professional than MT4.

any clients of OctaFX reading this after feel welcome to provide feedback. cheers.

Hello outofphase!

Thank you for your feedback!

Do you have some doubts about MT4, could you share your experience with us? Does anybody else except the broker you've mentioned use MT4+?

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

OctaFX is recognised as Best STP Broker 2015 by World News Media!

92qRiC1.png
The year 2015 comes to an end and there is quite something to celebrate at OctaFX!

European CEO magazine published by World News Media awarded OctaFX with a title of Best STP Broker 2015.

We are immensely happy to receive such a high evaluation of our services! We also would like to thank our clients for the trust and loyalty they demonstrate trading with us! We perceive this as a responsibility that OctaFX is happy to bear. Being Best STP Broker 2015 makes us try harder in 2016 to deliver excellent level of services to our clients.

European CEO magazine claims OctaFX to be “celebrated for its technological prowess, and also known for its outstanding knowledge of the forex industry, and its ability to cater complex clients needs”. We are glad to answer industry’s highest standards.

More about European CEO and World News Media: World News Media is a leading publisher of quality financial and business magazines, including European CEO. By recognising what it is that differentiates the best from the rest, the European CEO Awards offer an insight into where the European climate for business is headed. The European CEO Awards look at the most innovative names. Taking into account strategy, sustainability, profitability and a range of other factors, this year's European CEO Awards consist of only the brightest lights in business.

Read about the European CEO awards 2015 here. Pick up the latest virtual edition issue of the magazine here to read more about OctaFX role in the industry.

Trade with OctaFX - Best STP Broker 2015!
ewZh4Py.png

Vote for OctaFX in FX Empire awards 2015!

fxempire_awards_big_2.png

We are proud to announce that OctaFX has been nominated for theMost Innovative Brokerand theBest International Brokertitles in Forex Broker Awards 2015 by FX Empire!

We are happy to represent these categories and to be recognised by FX Empire, a flagship website of FX Empire Network which provides traders with the most expert and most timely technical analyses, fundamental analyses to facilitate traders decision-making!

We appreciate FX Empire experts evaluation of our innovative approach and recognition of our global presence, and we ask you, our clients to back us up in these nominations!

Show your support of our service by voting here!

This is the third year in a row when we are recognized by FX Empire: in 2014 we were awarded the Most Reliable Broker title and in 2013 OctaFX was given the Best Customer Service Broker award. We hope that your support will help us win in 2015’s FX Empire competition too!

Voting for OctaFX is really easy and 10 voters will win a 3-months free subscription to FX Empire premium Signals service!

Make a difference and vote for your Most Innovative Broker and Best International broker here!
ewZh4Py.png

Round 15 Supercharged real contest winner: focus on trading!

sc-round-winner-15.png

OctaFX welcomes one more round winner of our Supercharged real contest! This contest is an exciting opportunity for both the beginners and the advanced traders. Mr. Wagiri from Indonesia was skilful and lucky enough to leave other participants behind. He was glad to share his strategy and trading tips that helped him to win:

Q: How do you feel about OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: I was very happy to be a part of the Supercharged real contest by OctaFX. I felt quite stressed when my points had a little difference at the end of the contest, but that's the art, the contest makes us more excited.

Q: How involved in the contest were you – was it taking all of your time?
A: No, I would just do an analysis, open a position and then put a Take Profit. Then I would leave to check it in a few hours later and so on. So, I didn’t spend too much time in front of the chart.

Q: What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?
A: The key to my success is simple. I make a plan about my trade and I follow it. Of course, any plan may fail, but when something goes wrong, I look for the most appropriate solution to the problem and apply it as soon as I can.

Q: What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan?
A: I use a strategy that most people use. I just focus on one technique and always learn from my mistakes. Then I stick to this experience until it becomes a part of my instinct. In trading, the most important factors are instincts and timing. I’ve been trading for almost 3 years, and I’m sure: to be a good trader, you always have to learn from your mistakes and to try to fix them, even though you may experience the same failure up to hundreds or even thousands of times.

Q: Have you encountered a considerable loss?
A: Yes, I had substantial losses. However, I consider everything a lesson and motivation to survive and restore the profits in the future.

Q: Do you plan to win Tesla?
A: Yes! I will strive to win Tesla which is a very attractive prize.

Q: What advice can you give to your fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: My advice is to keep struggling to achieve what you want and not be too focused on your position: instead, focus on your trading. Then the victory will come to you.

If you haven’t participated in the Supercharged real contest yet, it’s high time for you to take the chance!

Register in the next round now and trade to win!
ewZh4Py.png

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from OctaFX!

Hlylne0.png

gkyZ19c.png

The vote in 8 nominations continues here:
FX Empire awards, Forex Awards and Forex Traders awards

Christmas and New Year Holiday Period Trading schedule and Customer Support operating hours
Read more

c3USfZc.png

We wish you a Merry Profit
and Happy New Trades!

Back