• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX is nominated for 4 prestigious titles in Forex Awards 2015!

OctaFX appreciates to be valued by the clients and experts in the field, and we are proud to announce the following news! OctaFX has been chosen to represent 4 nominations in Forex Awards 2015!

You can register at the Forex Awards website and vote for us following the links below:

Forex-Awards.com, a Forex-Ratings.com branch, provides recognition of FX brokerage companies by thousands of customers.

Introduction by Forex-Awards.com factually means confirmation of the high quality level of the services rendered by the nominees and winners, and OctaFX company is glad to be represented in four nominations this year!

We appreciate your support! Choose OctaFX as your Best Broker 2015!
eP0wE69.png

Last edited:
OctaFX introduced local bank deposits in Thailand!

img_09122015_130240.png

From now on, a local bank deposit option is available for our Thai clients! With the help of this option, you can easily deposit and withdraw your funds via the following banks in Thailand:
  • Kasikorn Bank (KBank)
  • Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
  • Bangkok Bank (BBL)
  • Krung Thai Bank (KTB)
  • Krungsri Bank
  • TMB Bank

The deposit process is fast and easy:
  1. Open a real OctaFX account.
  2. Log in to your Personal Area.
  3. Choose the suitable Thai bank from the list.
  4. Make a transfer of funds to OctaFX bank account using the given OctaFX account details.
  5. Press the “Notice after transfer” button and follow the given instructions.
  6. Press the “Request” button.
  7. Wait until your request is processed, and then it’s done, your account is credited!

We are always happy to provide the best conditions for our clients, so we offer the most affordable exchange rates provided by the Bank of Thailand. We charge no commissions, and the minimum deposit amount is as low as 5 USD!

You can start depositing and withdrawing your funds via Thailand local banks right now!

Thank you for staying with OctaFX!
mGyLHb0.png

OctaFX turns demo trading contest into a game – Supreme Game

6RjjCjz.jpg

OctaFX Southampton Supreme Game is developed by OctaFX in dedication to partnership with Southampton Football club. The contest looks nothing alike the previous company financial promotions and here’s why:
  • It lasts for 90 minutes unlike weekly, monthly or even longer lasting contests.
  • Traders are divided into two teams at random upon the start of the game and two teams compete on a trading field
  • To score a goal a trader must double the equity, starting from $10000 balance on demo account
  • Each goal scored is assigned to the team the trader was put into.
  • Three top players from both teams receive prizes after the game ends
  • The prize fund for each round is unlimited and depends on the number of goals scored by the winning team traders
  • Contest has life feed designed as football commentary that helps follow the game progress
  • A trader can show his abilities to everyone sending a link to the contest page, where a spectator can see goals scored and the process of getting them scored too.
  • How it works page is telling everything about the contest here.

Best three players of each team are rewarded with a prize fund and each goal-scorer gets additional $10:

n9bSZHr.png

We’ve been developing contests since the very first day our company existed. This contest however turns the whole idea of trading competitions upside down, showing an interesting solution on how to make traders involved with a help of great visual content and a different meaning behind the idea of “everyone for themselves” competition. It is designed as a page of a game screen, combining Forex and gaming. Everyone is excited to be in OctaFX United or Southampton FC team and when traders score and their team wins they get additional bonuses. Linking two great things together brought us this Supreme Game experience”.
Joanna Archer
- Head of R&D at OctaFX -

OctaFX provides a wide range of financial services and is famous for running promotions that engage users globally.

See you at OctaFX Stadium!
8V316Ch.png

OctaFX – In good business you have to play ball

We celebrate partnership with Southampton FC sharing Club's values and aspiring to perform beyond expectations. Trading with OctaFX you are entering a successful business based on trust, quality and excellence.

OctaFX is proud to support Southampton FC, and the sport our clients have passion for. Southampton Football Club is one of the most prominent clubs in the English Premier League and we are happy to say we share the same values. Hard work, dedication and an aspiration to achieve greatness are where we Southampton stand together.

6ikWEbZ.png

Round 46 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to congratulate the winners!

tIiGEza.png

Here are some good news for those who are thinking of taking part in OctaFX Champion demo contest! The new Round 47 starts in a few days, so don’t miss your chance to fight and win the valuable prizes: join the contest here. In the meantime, let’s congratulate the winners of Round 46:
  • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Taswan from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Deosmon Delsy from Indonesia is granted 100 USD
They were happy to share their experiences and secrets of success:

1st place - Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia

I’m very happy and proud that I won a round of OctaFX Champion demo contest. I learned about OctaFX from my friends who had been trading with this company for a long time. I was curious, so I immediately took part in the Champion contest. To be honest, I didn’t think I’d be the winner. And I won! Now I’ll be more serious about trading and spend much more time learning about the technical and fundamental analysis tools. As for the key to success, my secret is charity. I’m always thinking of helping others, so, God willing, half of the prize will be donated to the construction of mosques or to the people who need these money more than me. I would like to thank OctaFX for providing such an opportunity for beginners like me. I’ll definitely develop my skills to the better after this contest.

2nd place - Mr. Taswan from Indonesia

I’m glad to be one of the winners of the contest. As a matter of fact, I don’t spend too much time trading: I usually use long time frames. I will surely participate in the next rounds! My key is being consistent and disciplined. These are two main ideas that any successful trader should keep in mind. My strategy is to wait for a proper moment, to trade when market conditions are good. I can’t say I’ve ever had any serious losses, so it probably means my idea works. My advice for the novices would be to practice as long as they can. It takes at least 6 months to understand the basic principles and methods. Then the real trading starts.

3rd place - Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia

I’ve participated in 12 rounds of this contest. Round 46 became my lucky one, and I managed to win. I’ve been following this contest based on the information provided by my friends and also by the media. I don’t feel it took a lot of time. At least, it wasn’t too much for me. The key to my success was the ability to take charge of my emotions. In Forex, keeping emotions under control is vitally important. My strategy was simply to use the Fibo retracements and the MACD indicator. Having an insight of the current trend also helped. Using these tips, I managed to get a good profit with a capital of only USD 1000. I’ve been learning Forex for about a year and two months now and I figured out a good formula: don’t be greedy and keep fear and emotions under control.

Register in the next round and take the challenge!
bEiJc1l.png

OctaFX cTrader weekly contest winners received $400 for 5 days of trading

ha9PlgQ.png

The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, it’s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:
  • Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
  • Convenient in-browser trading;
  • Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
  • Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.
In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:
  • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia
We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you weren’t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!

Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!
jAlHrFb.png

The winner of Supercharged Round 16: behind the scenes

16scbig.png

The Round 16 winner of Supercharged real contest is here with his exciting secrets and advice for those who are getting ready to participate! Mr. Satriya Agung Wibowo from Indonesia was happy to share his experience. Get inspired and register to join OctaFX Supercharged real contest!

The contest gave me a unique opportunity to implement the new trading system that I’ve been learning for the last 6 months, so thank you, OctaFX, for this chance! My victory in the last Supercharged round was a surprise for me because I can’t say that I spend a lot of time trading. I’m not an intraday trader who MUST open the positions every hour and sit in front of the computer without a chance to go and have some rest. My trading is very flexible and I only use MT4 on Android.

I have two keys to success: techniques and experience. I’m not a pro or a full-time trader, but the new technique that I’ve been learning for the last 6 months (which I call MPRC4X) and the experience that I got trading with a demo account helped me a lot. These made me confident with every position that I was opening.

As for my greatest advantage... Hmmm... I think the success rate of this technique is a huge advantage. As for the losses... Not all positions can be profitable, but what is more important is how to minimize the loss. I haven’t experienced any significant losses that had a great impact in this round though. So a good trader is the one who knows how to control the losses and also the one who can share with other traders to spread the word.

My advice to the fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest is to do your best. Always.

Here is your very own chance to win Tesla Model S: register in the contest!
There are just a few rounds left till the final one, so hurry up and be ready to win!
jAlHrFb.png

Mitra Kukar FC, OctaFX Indonesian Football partners are champions!

f3AlQjM.png

OctaFX congratulates Indonesian Football club Mitra Kukar on becoming Champions of Sudirman Cup!

The Cup was held across the whole country and all prominent Indonesian FCs took part in it: Arema, Persib, PS TNI, Semen Padang, Surabaya United, Pusamania Borneo, Persela, Persipura, PSM Makassar, Bali United, Persija, Sriwijaya FC, Persipasi Bandung Raya, Gresik United.

We’re very proud that our team defeated all 15 contestants and fully deserved that title! The final match took place Saturday, January 24 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta and Mitra Kukar won Semen Padang 2-1!

We’re celebrating our team’s victory today and would like to remind you that every road to success starts with work and dedication.

Mitra Kukar team players were also distinguished individually: Rudolof Yanto Basna has become Best Player of the Championship and Patrick Dos Santos has become a Top Scorer of the Championship.

It has been a fascinating experience to watch the team progressing through the stages of Sudirman Cup! We shared both challenging defeats and startling victories, supporting our team on their way to the top! Today we are celebrating together, proud to be the part of this triumph!
Joanna Archer

We would like to thank Mitra Kukar and the team’s management for inspiring us to try our hardest and deliver the best services possible, while they are snatching football victories for us!

We wish Mitra Kukar to advance in the coming championships so stay tuned to know the news first!
This is the second year in a row when a team we’re associating with is awarded the title of Champions, and this is not a coincidence!

Stay with OctaFX and be the Champion!

jAlHrFb.png

cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 34 is over - meet our newly-awarded winners!

VFtQKuf.png

Once again we are glad to let you know that five winners of Round 34 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been already revealed, and we are happy to announce them! While we congratulate our five lucky winners with achieving great results, we encourage all traders to show their best trading abilities in the next round that will take place just in a few days. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest! These particular traders proved they know how to trade:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Asep Yudi from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Melany Santoso from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Alexander Lukyanchikov from Ukraine
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Dimitrios Papageorgos from Greece
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Abdullah from Indonesia

On behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank everyone for participating. This contest itself serves as a perfect foundation of getting trading experience with OctaFX, so don't miss your chance to show us your trading style – come and join the next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest! Take the lead and celebrate your victory with OctaFX!

OctaFX wishes you profitable trading!

jAlHrFb.png

Follow the rules to win! Here comes your chance to be the greatest predictor and win $50!
NFP figures for January are to be released next Friday - February 5! Get the closest prediction to win $50!

To take part in the contest:
1. Leave a comment with your prediction of January NFP figures!
2. Write your real account number beside your prediction in advance
3. Share the task with your friends publicly for us to be able to indicate it
4. Comments are valid up to the indicator announcement at 15:30 EET (Friday, February 5, 2016).

Please note that we discourage multiple accounts and multiple comments and you can enter only once.

Be the closest and win $50 for your prediction!
jAlHrFb.png

Back