• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
How to trade Forex? You can now find the answer in our Education section!
ZCWlYAk.png
OctaFX is ready to present our traders with everything they need to know: Education section is now released! Having a question? Want to learn more about Forex? Mastered easy techniques and ready for more? We’ve been carefully studying every enquiry to our Customer Support as well as the latest tendencies in online trading and gathered all the knowledge you may need while conquering the world of Forex. Our Education section now has 3 major sub-sections:

• FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions is a sub-section where all vital questions about trading are all sorted into groups, so you will know where to go searching for information about our services.
  • Glossary contains every term you need to know practicing online trading: all the items are sorted in alphabetical order to enhance usability.
  • Manuals are all about two major trading platforms – MT4 and cTrader. Find a part you are interested in and the link will take you to the developers’ manual.

Still want more? Articles from the leading OctaFX analysts are soon to be released as well as a top-secret innovative tool to help you advance in trading: keep your eyes peeled! We are trying our hardest to enhance learning process for every client, whether a newbie or a professional trader. Haven’t found what you’ve been looking for – address our award-winning Customer Support for qualified help.

While you are reading this, others are already learning something new – check out our Education section now!
EQ97g0c.png

Octa fx lie about spreads.Spreads on the real account are double than spreads on the demo account.
This is a screenshot from a real account and a picture from "octa fx live spreads".
So be careful with this broker.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-03-18 20.11.51.png
    Screenshot 2016-03-18 20.11.51.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 3
Octa fx lie about spreads.Spreads on the real account are double than spreads on the demo account.
This is a screenshot from a real account and a picture from "octa fx live spreads".
So be careful with this broker.

Hello johnnyblue!

Normally, there is a slight difference between spreads on a real account and on the website. However, at the moment it may be more significant than usual. Our technical department is currently working on a solution. Please also note that spreads on our website are provided for informational purposes only and it would not be recommendable to rely on them only when trading.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

OctaFX and Southampton FC challenge you to score!

OctaFX together with our English Premiere League football partner Southampton FC are calling you out on a challenge!

Blind Soccer Challenge from OctaFX is aimed to raise funds for visually impaired sportsmen across the globe!

Join Southampton FC star Jordy Clasie by sending us videos of you trying to score a goal blindfolded. You will help Saints Foundation and Bali Sports Foundation to support their programmes and here’s how: OctaFX will donate £20 for every video you post!

All the funds raised will be equally divided between Saints Foundation and Bali Sports Foundation.

Participating in OctaFX Blind Soccer challenge is very easy: all you have to do is post the video via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #octafxchallenge if you are willing to help!

Post your videos before April 21st! Don’t forget to have fun and share the Blind Soccer Challenge with friends – they may be willing to join as well!

Join OctaFX Blind Soccer Challenge!
BJNIp01.png

Struggling while reading Forex-related articles and analysis?
We have gathered and explained all terms you need to know in our Glossary!
Also available in Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Thai, Hindi and Bengali!

nX1bZ6f.png

You can start you online Forex trading today with OctaFX. Please feel free to browse our economic calendar. It contains important information on EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD and other currency pairs.

BJNIp01.png

Real prizes for demo trading in Round 39 of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest

Vvr0400.png

OctaFX welcomes five new winners of cTrader Weekly demo contest. In Round 39, traders from all over the world competed to share the prize fund of $400. The ultimate winners are listed below:
  • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Benny Saragih from Indonesia.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Muhammad Saleem Gohar from Pakistan.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Dejan Kostovski from Macedonia.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Sergej Denisov from Ukraine.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Moch Ghozali from Indonesia.
If you have never participated in cTrader Weekly demo contest, here are the reasons you should register your demo account and take part in the upcoming round:
  • Demo. No personal funds and risks are involved.
  • Valuable money prizes. The awards are real which makes the fight even more exciting.
  • Opportunity to enhance your trading skills. Train and get trading experience in a friendly no-risk environment. Get ready to trade real.
If you already feel like accepting the challenge, register in the next round.

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: time to win!
BJNIp01.png

Round 49 OctaFX Champion demo contest: how to win on the first try

8SSEC5K.png

New OctaFX champions are here with the exciting tips for those who want to become the best of the best in trading! The winners of Round 49 of OctaFX Champion demo contest were happy to share their keys to success and secret techniques. Let’s welcome these traders:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Calixtus Anak Edmond Edmund Serop from Malaysia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Aleksey Shumilovsky from Kazakhstan
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Rosli Abdullah from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Artyom Arenin from Spain is granted 100 USD

How to win if you take part in the contest for the first time? Should you follow the news or the instincts? Should you trade during high volatility times? Learn the answers from the success stories of OctaFX champions!

1st place - Mr. Calixtus Anak Edmond Edmund Serop from Malaysia

I feel so grateful that I became the winner in this round… I’ve never expected to actually win because it’s the first time I join a Forex competition. Well, maybe it was a beginner’s luck. Anyway, my methods are: following the news announcements, sentiment and trading expectation. I spend 7-8 hours a day to observe and perform my trading. To my mind, this is a winning approach and I hope it will help me build my trading confidence. When I gain enough experience and confidence participating in this contest, I will join the other ones that OctaFX has. May be Supercharged is a good idea since it looks it’s going to end soon. My personal key to success is following the news, using the sentiment tool and watching out for the impact on the market after certain news are released. I never give up and I always keep on trading even when I have “losing” days. That being said, I don’t have a particular strategy, but sometimes I watch at the candlestick development and of course follow my instincts. This is the way I reached my most spectacular gain of 100,000 USD. However, to get to these figures, you have to be training for quite a lot of time. To my mind, you have to spend at least a few years on the trading market to become a pro.

2nd place - Mr. Aleksey Shumilovsky from Kazakhstan

I wish I won the first prize, but being the second is not that bad either. I’m an involved trader, so Forex is a large part of my life, and I spend a lot of time and efforts on it. I will surely try the other contests that OctaFX offers: I like the wide range. I’m not sure what helped me get the award this time: maybe it was pure luck. I didn’t use any special tools or techniques, so I can’t say what was the decisive factor for me this time. There are a lot of strategies that I use and I don’t stick to a single one. However, this time my gain was the best ever. I’ve been trading for 5 years and I believe this period is enough to get the most important trading skills.

3rd place - Mr. Rosli Abdullah from Malaysia

I’m on the list of the winners, so it means that my strategy worked well. It’s great to know that! I usually spend a few hours during the London and US market sessions to look for the best trades, and this time I followed my rule. Apart from OctaFX Champion, I participate in cTrader Weekly and Southampton Supreme game. Like other traders, I think that success lies in the ability to identify the right time to enter and exit trades. I used big lots to place my Buy-stop and Sell-stop before the news releases (I like to trade during high impact news releases). With that, I got big profits and pushed my ranking to a better position. I enjoyed trading during these times. I made two big profits of approximately $22,000 and $55,000 respectively on March, 9th of and March,17th. This is quite an astonishing result, but I think I learned hard, so I deserved these gains. I takes quite some time to become a good trader, a person who can understand the reasons of the market movements and who is able to control their emotions when trading. My opinion is that it may take around 3 years to prepare someone to become a good trader.

Join OctaFX Champion Demo contest to win!
bMpbrik.png

OctaFX Blind soccer Challenge

Maarten Stekelenburg supports #octafxchallenge!

Join Southampton FC stars by sending us videos of you trying to score a goal blindfolded.
You will help Saints Foundation and Bali Sports Foundation to support their programmes and here’s how: OctaFX will donate 20 GBP for every video you post!
All the funds raised will be equally divided between Saints Foundation and Bali Sports Foundation.

Participating in OctaFX Blind Soccer challenge is very easy: all you have to do is post the video via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #octafxchallenge if you are willing to help!

TDUneKi.png

How to start trading? Read our article to know the answer!

0JsD77l.png

How to trade Forex?

Learn a quick guide on how to start online trading and start getting profit in no time. Learn the basics of online trading to become a profitable trader!

More information on how the Forex market works, what tools and techniques you can employ to predict the direction of the prices or strategies you can apply is available in the Forex Basics section.

If you have any questions regarding the market, OctaFX website or trading conditions you can check our elaborate and comprehensive FAQ.

Whenever you encounter an unfamiliar term, word or market phenomena, you can check its definition and description in the Forex Glossary.

Our award winning Customer Service is always glad to answer any questions you have and is available 24/5.

TDUneKi.png

N3B85Is.png

It is a last chance to win an iPhone joining the Round 20 of Supercharged real contest! iPhone will be given away to the trader of the Month on April 29!

Register here and win!

QGXcZij.png

Back