• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
$400 prize for the winners of Round 40 of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest

KSb5IEf.png

Round 40 of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest showed the outstanding skills and ample experience of Indonesian traders: this time, all the winners happened to be from Indonesia! Let’s welcome five traders who were the greatest in the latest round of cTrader Weekly demo contest:
  • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Ariyanti from Indonesia.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Hafiz Mirsada from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Endang Sudiarto Sudiro from Indonesia.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Cucu Hasan Sadikin from Indonesia.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Aris Triyono from Indonesia.

Taking your chances in OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest is not as hard as you can imagine. Just register a demo account to take part in the next round and join the competition! Participating in cTrader Weekly demo contest is completely risk-free: you don’t have to use your personal funds to trade, but you get a chance to receive real prizes. If your trading week is successful enough, you get as much as $150.Register to try the convenient cTrader platform and get your money prize at no cost!

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: demo trading, real opportunity!
QGXcZij.png

Deposit your euro account with Skrill!

fetch

We are glad to inform you that starting from today you can deposit your euro trading accounts with Skrill! OctaFX introduces direct deposits and withdrawals for Skrill in euro currency.

Every day we are aiming to make your trading more convenient. Today we are ready to introduce an improvement of Skrill deposit option: starting from now if you keep your funds on your Skrill account in euro no conversion is required to deposit OctaFX euro account! You can also withdraw your funds with no commission.

• Minimal deposit amount is €50
  • Account credit is instant
  • No commission is taken
  • No conversion is performed

Try out this new option – deposit your euro trading account with Skrill now!

Stay tuned to know about OctaFX improvements first!

y8rVBwX.png

Round 41 of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: bringing an opportunity to excel

s1b3h8b.png

Time flies, so here are another week’s results of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest. Let’s welcome five more winners and five more valuable prizes that were given to the most skillful traders of Round 41 of cTrader Weekly demo contest:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Yudi Indra Lesmana from Indonesia.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Ferry Nugroho from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Mohd Hafsham Hashim from Malaysia.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Brian Thabiso Mmiroa from South Africa.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Subagyo from Indonesia.

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest offers a unique opportunity to boost your trading confidence by testing your skills and advancing your Forex experience. OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest is a risk-free option for those who prefer to stick to demo accounts and to trade without any losses yet win some real money. Competing with other contestants, you don’t just trade - you learn how to excel. So join the contest now to participate in the next round and to get the first prize!

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: an excellent chance to win!
y8rVBwX.png

$400 prize for the winners of Round 40 of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest

KSb5IEf.png

Round 40 of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest showed the outstanding skills and ample experience of Indonesian traders: this time, all the winners happened to be from Indonesia! Let’s welcome five traders who were the greatest in the latest round of cTrader Weekly demo contest:
  • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Ariyanti from Indonesia.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Hafiz Mirsada from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Endang Sudiarto Sudiro from Indonesia.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Cucu Hasan Sadikin from Indonesia.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Aris Triyono from Indonesia.

Taking your chances in OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest is not as hard as you can imagine. Just register a demo account to take part in the next round and join the competition! Participating in cTrader Weekly demo contest is completely risk-free: you don’t have to use your personal funds to trade, but you get a chance to receive real prizes. If your trading week is successful enough, you get as much as $150.Register to try the convenient cTrader platform and get your money prize at no cost!

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: demo trading, real opportunity!
QGXcZij.png

TENGAN CUIDADO ( SCAM )

Octa FX omite aclarar en su sitio detalles importantes que perjudican nuestras ganacias,por ejemplo,en su programa de socios omite aclarar que no paga comision en las cuentas que son operadas con cTrader.

Promete un nivel de comison de 3 dolares cuando llegas a 5 clientes pero despues te dice que NO PAGA comision en cuentas operadas en esa plataforma ( cTrader ) pero tampoco lo aclara en ningun lado y solo se limita a pedir disculpas por las molestias,Octa FX llama molestia a una clara ESTAFA,entiendo que de esta misma forma debe actuar con sus clientes.

Prueba de lo que digo son las capturas de pantalla que mas abajo pueden ver.

La foto 1 es lo que Octa FX promete
La foto 2 Clientes con Depositos
La foto 3 Octa FX solo considera 2 clientes validos
estafa 4.png

Octa Estafa depositos.png

Octa estafa Clientes Activos.png

OCTA FX es ESTAFA (SCAM)

Boat for Bali Sports Foundation sails now!

ji1FFU5.jpg

We are glad to let you know our boat for Bali Sports Foundation sails now!​

We're supporting Para-sailing programme for disabled people across Bali region and are proud to announce we've donated a Hansa boat so people willing to be involved in parasailing could practice!

OctaFX is proud to support Bali Sports Foundation, taking care of disabled sportsmen in Bali and East Indonesia. We believe that determination and strength can be acquired through sport and we are happy to help BSF change lives. Find out more

y8rVBwX.png

DaXZ1aO.png

Our real account contest – OctaFX Supercharged has rolled into its final stage: the winner will be announced in a week!

Take your chance to win and register here.

Forex trading involves a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.

U35y8pZ.png

Round 50 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: how to keep winning
t89uZti.png
OctaFX is happy to announce the new winners of Champion demo contest! Let’s congratulate the traders:
  • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Kariyanto Kariyanto from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Noor Ul Amin from Pakistan
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Ms. Ledi Manullang from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Abd Hadi from Indonesia is granted 100 USD
Do you want to learn how to trade so that you keep winning? Just read these success tips from our best traders!

1st place - Mr. Kariyanto Kariyanto from Indonesia
I’ve been trading with OctaFX for a long time, and finally my time has come! I’m the first winner! I’d like to express my gratitude to OctaFX for this opportunity. Honestly speaking, I’m learning on the go: in the past, I was spending a lot of time on trading (not always successful enough), but now I just wait for the right moment to trade, so there’s not much time consumed. Since I’m more successful now I believe I will go on participating in OctaFX contests. Who knows, may be I’m in a winning streak at the moment. I think my success is patience, being precise in using the market moment and determination. Also, I like to take all the trading opportunities. The more I take advantage of the opportunities, the greater my chance for victory. Yes, I suffered huge losses in the past, because I was (and I still am) a newbie, but I hope I’m learning faster and faster. I’ve been trading for 5 years and I’ve got some thrilling experience that I hope will help me in the future trades.

2nd place - Mr. Noor Ul Amin from Pakistan
First of all, I want to thank OctaFX for organizing such a thrilling contest. It’s great that you can challenge yourself and trade in a competition with others! As for me, I’m not a full-time trader: I have a regular job, and trading is a hobby for me. I trade from time to time whenever I’m free. I’m considering participating in some other contests that OctaFX organizes, maybe I’ll go and pick more than one. OctaFX has quite a wide range to choose from. My key success factors are hard work and concentrated analysis of the market. I guess these were the reasons I got one of the prizes in this contest. I don’t use any kind of EAs or other indicators; the only strategy that I use is my own strategy. Most of my trades were profitable this time. However, one of the trades was a loss of more than 6000, but then I got a profit of 6290, so I basically got the lost money back. According to my experience, learning as well as practical work take around 6 months to become a good trader.

3rd place - Ms. Ledi Manullang from Indonesia
If you ask me what I feel, I can say I’m super happy! I trade when I have a couple of minutes of free time so I’m not too an involved trader. I’ve never thought I’d become a winner one day, but here I am! I will continue to participate in the next rounds even after this success. When I trade, I’m optimistic and confident - this is the best state that you can imagine for trading. I’m also patient to wait for the right moment, I’m not pushed by emotions. I got a spectacular profit for the first time in this contest, no losses occurred! Speaking of experience… My best guess is that the time that you have to spend to become an exceptional trader is unlimited. A good trader is willing to learn from experience without being too impatient.

The last runner in the contest - Mr. Abd Hadi from Indonesia

I’m a beginner Forex trader. Although I failed this time, I’m happy to get a consolation prize of $100. I learned a lot from the experience of this contest, ranging from the strategy to the calculation of the lot. My failure makes me even more motivated to try harder, to learn more about the market and to study technical analysis and fundamental basics. Of course, now I’m enterprising and determined to learn how to be a successful trader. Together with OctaFX, I believe that behind the failure there is the success. I hope next time I will no longer experience failure, and maybe it will take 2-3 months to become a better trader. Once again, thank you very much, OctaFX.

Ready to try OctaFX Champion demo contest yourself? Just register here and accept the challenge!
U35y8pZ.png

Hi Traders,

Just open an account with octafx, will come up with review later..can't wait to experience trading with this brokers..hopefully it will be my positive experience. .

Supercharged traders awarded: Syed Yazid from Malaysia won Tesla Model S!

XoGv61x.png

OctaFX Supercharged real contest lasted for 1.5 years and now it’s time to unveil the winners! 3179 traders took part in this fierce competition that comprised 20 rounds plus the exciting finish line, and OctaFX team would like to thank all the traders who took part in this contest. We are happy to announce the winners and grant the following prizes that we have prepared:

1. Tesla Model S, an all-electric powerful hatchback goes to Syed Yazid from Malaysia
  2. BMW i3, an urban electric model goes to Chin Heung from Hong Kong
  3. Renault Twizy, a battery-powered electric city car goes to Budi Santoso from Indonesia
  4. The latest Apple iMac goes to Daniel Abella from Spain
  5. The latest Apple MacBook Pro goes to Satriya Agung Wibowo from Indonesia
  6. The latest Apple Macbook Air goes to Erwin Agung Prasetyo from Indonesia
  7. The latest Apple Mac Mini goes to Motie Hayajneh from Jordan
  8. The latest Apple iPad goes toJia Qi Guo from China
  9. Apple iPhone 6splusgoes to Dira Septria Dwi Sari from Indonesia
  10. Apple iPhone 6sgoes to Yohanes Prayoga from Indonesia

During the contest, OctaFX also awarded 20 iPhones 6s’ to the monthly round winners.

For the details on the contest, visit the Supercharged real contest results page and watch the video to witness the winners announced. Stay tuned to read the success stories of the winning traders!

OctaFX hopes that you enjoyed participating in Supercharged real contest. Stay tuned to know about our new contests and promotions first!

U35y8pZ.png

Back