• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I am using OctaFX for my demo account and will do the same with my live when testing is done.
Seeing them so active at FPA greatly boosts my confidence in this broker. :D

I am using OctaFX for my demo account and will do the same with my live when testing is done.

Dear snapped2002,

Thank you for your interest in our company! Please, feel free to share your further experience. We value our customers' feedback and hope you'll be only happy with your trading results in the future!

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Server maintenance – Saturday November 19, 2016

mYnxpg8.jpg
We would like to inform you that we will be performing a scheduled server maintenance this Saturday, November 19 from 15:00 till 15:00 Server time (EET). Our website will be temporarily unavailable during the maintenance.

The planned maintenance is aimed at technical improvements and will help us provide you with a faster, more reliable and stable services.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. In case of any failures, please report immediately to support@octafx.com.

Thank you for your patience!
BY1b2K7.png

I've try Octafx a few month ago,i test all the strategy,hedging,scalping,newstrading (i lost about usd100 just to try them ha!ha! so far no problem)i used cTrader platform,maybe i trade seriously with them soon because my old broker execution speed(FBS) is getting worst and worst,from 0.3 execution speed and now it takes 3 to 4 second to execute it's started when i grow my account 200%,still in discussion with them and let see what will happen soon.If they want war i can give them war.

I've try Octafx a few month ago,i test all the strategy,hedging,scalping,newstrading (i lost about usd100 just to try them ha!ha! so far no problem)i used cTrader platform,maybe i trade seriously with them soon because my old broker execution speed(FBS) is getting worst and worst,from 0.3 execution speed and now it takes 3 to 4 second to execute it's started when i grow my account 200%,still in discussion with them and let see what will happen soon.If they want war i can give them war.

wow please keep us posted on that.
Its a serious issue.
I am using MT4 and will most likely use a VPS with them so as to kill execution delay but I will be very interested in your experience.

wow please keep us posted on that.
Its a serious issue.
I am using MT4 and will most likely use a VPS with them so as to kill execution delay but I will be very interested in your experience.[/
I will up date soon.Octafx execution in better than FBS

Back