• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX US Thanksgiving Day trading schedule

ZHIAVH2.png
Dear traders,

OctaFX Technical Department would like you to be informed that due to the coming US Thanksgiving we have altered a trading schedule for several trading instruments. Starting from November 24th to November 25th, 2016, trading schedule for some instruments and indices will be changed. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading.

For your convenience, we provide you with the timetable (EET, server time):

lJynHSd.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to support@octafx.com

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker!
BY1b2K7.png

OCTAFX CTRADER WEEKLY DEMO CONTEST, ROUND 56: NEW WINNERS

qDyrTXH.png

Another week has passed which means we have a new bunch of winners! The greatest traders of cTrader weekly demo contest Round 56 were:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Misran Marbawi from Indonesia.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Eka Budi Setyawan from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Rajinder Singh from India.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Junming Zhang from China.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Ruwanta Srinath from Sri Lanka.

What are the benefits of the contest?
  • No deposits required. No registration fees or other payments! Just trade and compete!
  • Demo trading, real prizes. Every week the prize fund comprises $400!
  • Quick results. Get the contest results at the end of each week!
  • Learn on the go. OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest is a good chance to learn while trading with no risk. All you need is to trade and learn.
Are you feeling lucky and skilled enough to do your best and win in the next Round of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest? It’s as easy as that: just open a new demo account and enter the competition!

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: the new level of trading experience!
9hUvRxO.png

OCTAFX IS NOMINATED FOR 4 PRESTIGIOUS TITLES IN FOREX AWARDS 2016!

qq2mGwW.jpg

OctaFX is happy to be appreciated by the customers and trading experts, and we are proud to announce the exciting news: OctaFX has been chosen to represent 4 nominations in Forex Awards 2016!

You can register at the Forex Awards website and vote for us following the links below:
Forex Awards, a Forex-Ratings branch, gives recognition of the Forex brokerage companies by thousands of customers.

Introduction by Forex-Awards.com means acknowledgment of the highest quality level of services offered by the nominees and winners, and OctaFX company is glad to be represented in four nominations this year!

We appreciate your support! Choose OctaFX as your Best Forex Broker 2016!
n69SYup.png

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE CHANGE

pw5AEut.png

Dear clients!

OctaFX Technical Department would like to inform you that due to the coming Christmas and New Year holidays we have altered the trading schedule for several trading instruments.

Here are the schedule changes:

• XAG/USD, XAU/USD, XPT/USD, XPD/USD, XBR/USD, XTI/USD: trading is closed December 26 and January 2.
  • XBR/USD: trading closes early December 23 and December 30 (at 19:30 EET, server time).
  • AUS200: trading is closed December 23, 26, 27, 30 and January 2.
  • JPN225, US30, NAS100, SPX500: trading is closed December 26 and January 2.
  • EUSTX50, FRA40, GER30, ESP35: trading is closed December 26.
  • UK100: December 23 and 30 trading is open from 09:00 till 14:30 EET (server time). Trading is closed December 26, 27 and January 2.

Please note that there are no changes in currency pairs trading schedule.

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker!
n69SYup.png

Yes it helps very much when brokers respond to complaints because it enlightens would be customers. I hope brokers realize that prospective customers check this forum on how they treat their customers. A negative unanswered comment is a real deal breaker no matter how much the bonus given or how tight the spread is. I already made a pass on several brokers already and is evaluating between Octafx and Global Prime.

I have tried AvaTrade mirror trading and its horrible. FXCM should have been okay but support is wanting plus I have read negative news from FPA so I am moving my account either to Octafx or Global Prime.

Back