• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
The best way to about this is for you to bring the issue to MetaQuotes. You are also a customer of metaquotes. So you can complain to them that your customer (which is me) who uses their system had an issue with their system. You ask for documentation from me and then inform me of the progress.

Not wash your hands that its not your fault and then pass the blame to metaquotes. Its irritating and smacks from lack of customer service. I notice that everytime we have an issue with your system, you point us to third parties. With your resolution, what am I going to do as a customer? Hold the bag crying?

I may be wrong but from what I am reading you are provided signals and trade placements from MQL5.com.

Is that correct?

If that is the case then it seems that you are trying to get octafx to accept the blame for a signal provider.
No broker is going to take responsibility for a signal that they did not provide.
I use an EA called Lion FX.
If Lion FX starts to make bad trades I would take that up with the creator, not with the broker.
The broker just places the trades that MT4 says to place.

I would be going to MQL5.com and asking about those trades my friend.

The message was not directed to you.

The issue is MT4 initiated positions not initiated by the signal provider but by MT4 by itself. MT4 opened the positions by itself. It is not a signal provider issue. It is MT4 system issue. Tired of explaining this. NOt worth my time. I will just move along to other .
Understand the issue first before interjecting.

If that is the case then it seems that you are trying to get octafx to accept the blame for a signal provider.
No broker is going to take responsibility for a signal that they did not provide.
I use an EA called Lion FX.
If Lion FX starts to make bad trades I would take that up with the creator, not with the broker.
The broker just places the trades that MT4 says to place.

I would be going to MQL5.com and asking about those trades my friend.

How can MT4 enter a trade on it's own, that's a new one for me.
It needs a trigger, either a signal provider or an EA or something.
You said the signal is provided by MQL5.

MT4 does not just randomly enter trades.

Going by your screen shot for your MQL5 account, it seems like a LOT of signals were sent to your MT4.
The screen shot you provided was from within your MQL account on their website.
It does show just one signal sent however you are correct in saying that there was many trades placed a few seconds apart that did not seem to come from your signal provider.

This is a confusing issue.

If the MQL5 website is only showing a signal given once, the why are there 39 trades placed.

This is a strange case and I would like to see what the issue was.

Is there a magic number associated to signal trades?

Like I know every trade placed by my EA Lion FX because its magic number is set to 1

The best way to about this is for you to bring the issue to MetaQuotes. You are also a customer of metaquotes. So you can complain to them that your customer (which is me) who uses their system had an issue with their system. You ask for documentation from me and then inform me of the progress.

Not wash your hands that its not your fault and then pass the blame to metaquotes. Its irritating and smacks from lack of customer service. I notice that everytime we have an issue with your system, you point us to third parties. With your resolution, what am I going to do as a customer? Hold the bag crying?

Dear ericklhenares,

Could you share the screenshot of your "Account history" from МТ4 with the column "Comment" with us as well? If you check your orders in МТ4 - "Account History", in the column "Comment" there will be the name of the signal you use - "WolfFx". This means that this signal is completely responsible for the execution of your orders.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

@ericklhenares
No matter what you have lost here and explanation is deserved.

If a screen shot of the MT4 history that includes comments shows that it was in fact signals provided by MQL5.com then please share that and lets get a thread going and find out why MT4 is showing all them signals but MQL5 shows 1 on their site.

We would really like to help you get to the bottom of this issue, you deserve answers.

I just realized that when I said "you have lost here" it may be taken like here meaning FPA.

That is NOT what I meant, I just meant that you have lost money.

It's a figure of speech friend.

Back