OptionStarsGlobal.com binary lawless scam

I have reached an agreement with Option Stars Global and expect to receive all money owed to my bank account very soon.Complaints in the forums can be declared as resolved. A case only counts as resolved once both sides reach an agreement and any money owed is transferred to the client.

I have reached an agreement with Option Stars Global and received all money owed to my bank account .Complaints in the forums can be declared as resolved. A case only counts as resolved once both sides reach an agreement and any money owed is transferred to the client.

Complaints in the forums can be declared as resolved. A case only counts as resolved once both sides reach an agreement and any money owed is transferred to the client.Disputed funds have arrived in my account.I kindly consider and requesting my previous post's as comments should be removed accordingly and my case is closed.

Complaints in the forums can be declared as resolved. A case only counts as resolved once both sides reach an agreement and any money owed is transferred to the client.Disputed funds have arrived in my account.I kindly consider and requesting my previous post's as comments should be removed accordingly and my case is closed.
You got your funds back or its some kind of threat from them?

Can you share how did you get your money back from them? does making a report to the police work?

Back