PayCo www.pay.co Scam Alert

Never ever us a "local exchanger" for deposits and withdrawals. It's an open invitation to the exchanger and/or the company scamming you, and each one claiming the other is a scam.

PayCo uses this way to pay clients via local exchangers.

Just an update:
I need to chase them via live chat, then only I can get payment. If I didn't chase, they won't process for you even deadline of 5 business is due.

I wish to alert everyone that PayCo may start to scam as my withdrawal has been 1 week and it is still pending.

Sent many e-mails to them and they never bother to reply you. When I emailed that I am going to mark you as scam, they replied this

Hello,We apologize for the delay. As per our Transactions Review Team, your request is under review. They will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Even I asked live support, they kept on give the reason "under review" and you will receive your money soon.

Please be aware!

LINK to another thread
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/payco-pay-co.33511/

I have the same problem with Pay.co is totally scam....
I have been request withdraw to my local bank.. the pay.co status is completed but the money never come in to my bank account... I'm from indonesia... I lost $16..

Attachments

• payco scam.jpg
    payco scam.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
Guys.. I want to tell you that the money withdraw from pay.co already receive at my local bank.. i'm so happy.. The time need to withdraw using local bank needed more time.. Thank you Pay.co even slow but the money come in :)

I have the same issue with PayCo, it is totally scam.

They have not processed yet my withdrawal on MasterCard of over $1.000, even if the deadline of 5 business days has been already reached.

They had told me that they needed 3-5 business days in order to verify the source of my funds: they come from Accent Forex...

Pay attention with these two scammers: a broker (Accent Forex) and a money transfer service (PayCo).

I have to update my previous post because about a week later I received my money from PayCo.

So, the delay has been due exclusively to PayCo ,while Accent Forex satisfied my withdrawl request in a very fast way.

this company has shocking support - they do not respond to over 15 emails over 2 months and many skype messages - no answers - no replies for over 2 months - just a big hole for your money.

Back