• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who think that the complaints here constitute the full list, there is much more in the Prime4X Reviews Folder.

Surprisingly, in the Prime4X Reviews Folder/live discussion there is a post by Forexllc, UAE saying:
Date of Post: 2010-12-08
Review: i get my withdrawal request on $100,000 and $50,000 without any delay or problem. proof are available cause i receive my fund via bank transfer and the statement is best proof for this issue,
i have no problem with prime4x till now.
best wish for this broker and their clients.

Can FPA confirm this post is genuine?

Robert made a 48 hour promise. Omari later said "48 business hours." I hope he meant 2 business days and not 6 business days of 8 hours each.

Omari claims to have just added 6 more people to process withdrawals. He asked for 2 weeks to get payments made. I told him he has 19 people who were supposed to already be paid by Monday or Tuesday.

I have told Omari that I want proof of all of the 19 traders who got the 48 hour promise from Robert being paid today. If you are one of them, post here in about 20 hours and let everyone know.

Can a crew of 6 employees process 19 withdrawals in one day or not? Can they even process 1 or 2? We'll all know very soon.

Robert ignore our. we can not talk with Prime4x member.
i hope FPA investigation take severe attitude to Prime4x.:confused:

Surprisingly, in the Prime4X Reviews Folder/live discussion there is a post by Forexllc, UAE saying:
Review: i get my withdrawal request on $100,000 and $50,000 without any delay or problem. proof are available cause i receive my fund via bank transfer and the statement is best proof for this issue,

................Yes i'm with you Mr BenMcDui ......................

................can FBA confirm this post is true ???????????????????

if it is true, I think that we cant get good information.
and, i think , it is so difficult to confirm this post is not true, becouse no account number,and Privacy problem

sorry, i dont know Forexllc. ignore this my sentence above.

Last edited:
Hello.

I request withdrawal amount $1000.00 from my acc trading 15311 at 19/11/2010 by Lyberty Reserve method but until now still not receive payment from prime4x. when I email to accountant@prime4x.com my accept same answer almost 100 times "Dear sir, We would like to notify you that we will do our best to make sure that your withdrawal request will be processed very soon"

But until today I still have yet to receive any payment.

Please Help Me!!!

my prime account number : 46721
I request at least august 2010..
I contact customer service prime4x many times, but they always said "as soon as possible". when I ask the exact date, they can't answer..
hope FPA can help me to resolve this problem.
thanks and regards

Due to what had happened to all of us from withdrawal problems with prime i found an advise by a member in another forum in order not to be scammed again by any other broker :

Next time, do not go for Cyprus, Belize British Virgin Island (et al) brokers.

Secondly, go for brokers that accept Credit Card funding. If they refuse withdrawal, file a dispute claim with your credit card company.
Of course, credible and secure brokers don't need to have CC Funding option; but if you are a newbie not knowing which is which, this is your best option...

Thirdly, NOT ALL ECN/STP/NDD are really ECN/STP/NDD; many are scamming wolves wearing sheep skins.

Due to what had happened to all of us from withdrawal problems with prime i found an advise by a member in another forum in order not to be scammed again by any other broker :

Next time, do not go for Cyprus, Belize British Virgin Island (et al) brokers.

Secondly, go for brokers that accept Credit Card funding. If they refuse withdrawal, file a dispute claim with your credit card company.
Of course, credible and secure brokers don't need to have CC Funding option; but if you are a newbie not knowing which is which, this is your best option...

Thirdly, NOT ALL ECN/STP/NDD are really ECN/STP/NDD; many are scamming wolves wearing sheep skins.

He continued telling :

Even regulated brokers can scam you.

Do you know how long it takes for a complaint to get acted opon? It takes months, years!!!!! By the time the regulatory bodies start the gear, the broker could have packed up and run!

My ultimate advice is to really go for regulated brokers that accept CC funding. DO NOT go anything less. with these two ingredients, you wont be scammed!

Alot of traders belittle the "CC funding option" saying, legit brokers dont need to accept CC funding as they are proven legit already. Yeah, yeah sure... alot of scam brokers also claim themselves "proven legit brokers".... I am sure alot of victims fell for this "we are legit brokers, trade with us"...

Ask yourself: How fast will CFTC/NFA or CYpres or FSA or whatever alphabet regulatory body you have can process and hear your complain vs How fast your Credit Card company would act on your Dispute Claim..

NFA hasnt responded to my complain and after 5 months, UGM closed shop leaving me with less money in the pocket.
But when I filed Dispute Claim with my CC against a broker, I got my money back in less than a week!

What brokers accept CC and is also regulated? Alpari UK is one such broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back