Resolved - Can't withdraw from OptionRally

Hello Stormbruce

Hope it all works out ok in the end, but remember only declare this issue "resolved" once all your money is firmly in your own hands and you are fully satisfied, then and only then can we put this one to bed.

I did think at one point the "warriors" among us might have chased the brokers rep OptionRallySupport away, but hopefully this was not the case, and long may it last :D

This past few weeks feel like a year :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Thanks Liz will keep you posted!

All the necessary steps to speed up the resolution of this case has been taken and we are not talking nor year, nor month and nor weeks. I say week at most and believe even shorter than that.
Have a nice day everyone

Same week period of Meshary $400!! optionrally taking time collecting the money from scamming other clients.

Hello OptionRallySupport

Hopefully you will disregard the off-topic comments "roaming" about in this thread, and also inform us (the members/guests) of any good breaking news concerning this individual (Stormbruce) current issues. :)

Good luck
Liz

Hello OptionRallySupport

Hopefully you will disregard the off-topic comments "roaming" about in this thread, and also inform us (the members/guests) of any good breaking news concerning this individual (Stormbruce) current issues. :)

Good luck
Liz
Hey ilearn2t
The funds were released. Once I address the issue it is taken care of and I simply await the reply from a principal person as I do not have an access to his bank account. On the same not - I believe that if there was a problem with an issue I would receive an email or he would post a reply here.

Hey ilearn2t
The funds were released. Once I address the issue it is taken care of and I simply await the reply from a principal person as I do not have an access to his bank account. On the same not - I believe that if there was a problem with an issue I would receive an email or he would post a reply here.

Hello optionrally support, i have recieved part of the funds i deposited with you on one of my cards. i had to cancel the other card a week ago because of problems with another broker. I am awaiting my new card from the bank. They assure me that my old cancelled card and the new one will be linked, so when i get the new card i should see the other money i deposited with you on this card. I will let you know as soon as i get my new card. thanks for your help in this matter.

Hello optionrally support, i have recieved part of the funds i deposited with you on one of my cards. i had to cancel the other card a week ago because of problems with another broker. I am awaiting my new card from the bank. They assure me that my old cancelled card and the new one will be linked, so when i get the new card i should see the other money i deposited with you on this card. I will let you know as soon as i get my new card. thanks for your help in this matter.

How much you have got? (or just say in percentage out of how much they owe you)

You're welcome.
I also like to thank FPA and its stuff for presenting this stage to resolve the issues and also for creating an atmosphere where it can be done in most civil, effective and productive ways

Hello to all, i would like to thank everyone involved with this case for all your advice and support. I have just recieved my new credit card and the money from optionrally has been fully refunded. Good effort of optionrally representatve and he has done a good job. Thanks again for every ones help and consider the case has been resolved.

Optionrally Withdraw Issues Resolved

Hello to all, and i thank everyone in helping me resolve this. The optionrally representitive was instrumental in getting this issue sorted out and i have been fully refunded the deposited amount. Thanks again to all.

Back