RESOLVED Case# 2014-009 | tikina senapati vs youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tikina senapati

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: hello,
I am Tikina Senapati from India.I have an account in YOUTRADEFX.COM broker since 1 year ago having account number 146617 and deposited 1000 usd with 100% bonus.
I also traded comfortably in that account and the Indian branch also deals with me very well.
But in last of october my account shows disabled and i thought that may be a server problem so i tried to contact the Indian branch dealing desk and called them also.
But there was no reply upto 2 days so i tried to contact to the branch head , again no reply.
Suddenly I got disappointed when I know that the Indian branch was closed and then i also tried to contact main branch but no reply.
Now I am confused what to do . They neither withdraw my money nor enabling my account. I think forex peace army will help me to get back my money. To live my case i have attached some document like..
* YOUTRADEFX.COM LIVE ACCOUNT DETAILS
* DEPOSIT DETAILS LIKE , SKRILL DETAILS
* SEND MONEY CONFIRMATION.
Please check these document and i request FPA please take a strong action against youtradefx.com as soon as possible. Thank you.....

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Tikina Senapati on 01/06/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/20/13 the last contact was on 12/15/13

Details: no reply and no comments from the company

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• LIVE ACCOUNT DETAILS.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 2
  • deposit details.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 2
  • SEND MONEY CONF..jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 2
Sorry to hear you have been scammed Tikina, so many cases against this one company, looks like have disappeared with everyone's money. As I already posted I would not trust a broker with a 50% deposit bonus not to even mention 100% bonus. I hope it works out for you and you get some money back.

sena pathi can you help me how to get the money back from them,can you guide me what you have done to get the money back,i am in danger position i need money urgently

Back