Resolved - FXCM SCAM!!!!!

Hello William,

Thanks for your post. It is my understanding that our compliance department is handling any communications with you and I am therefore unable to help. As much as I would like to help and am able to in most situations, our compliance department will need to help with any inquiries about your account.

FXCM is a regulated institution and must follow strict regulatory rules in regards to how it handles client’s funds. Again, if you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out directly to complianceinfo@fxcm.com

Jason
Jason fill out and submit the P45 form, you're useless to FXCM.

I open case in court FPA.Admin pls check my case and pls invite FXCM in your court.
Thanks!
please be patient while the FPA court case works through the process. No point in making several posts ranting. Focus on the FPA court case now.

An exception would be to post here if/when FXCM actually does release your funds.

Hello William,

Thanks for your post. It is my understanding that our compliance department is handling any communications with you and I am therefore unable to help. As much as I would like to help and am able to in most situations, our compliance department will need to help with any inquiries about your account.

FXCM is a regulated institution and must follow strict regulatory rules in regards to how it handles client’s funds. Again, if you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out directly to complianceinfo@fxcm.com

Jason

Hello Jason,

I believe William already has reached out and is having trouble getting a direct answer. Is there a problem with the updated swift code? If not, is there some other reason for this delay?

If you can't answer this directly, please ask FXCM Compliance for the answer.

Do not even want to bother with answers and explanations. Disgusting broker thief, I used to think it was a reliable broker.

The last thing we want is for a client to be upset. The satisfaction of our clients can impact our reputation, and it is of no benefit that we would try to intentionally delay a withdrawal for what may appear to you, without full information, as some seemingly random reason. That’s why I participate on the forums to help where I can.

FXCM Ltd is a regulated broker that has to follow the rules and policies outlined by regulatory and government bodies, including the FCA. When accepting deposits from clients and sending funds back to clients we are required to follow financial transaction policies that include anti-money laundering rules and other such financial rules. This isn’t unique to FXCM but applies to all UK regulated brokers. Rare, extenuating circumstances may cause unexpected delays in the process and may require clients to provide further documentation to satisfy identity and account ownership.

FXCM's compliance team is in contact with William and working to find a way to return the funds. I know this leaves you questioning what exactly may be delaying the process, but our privacy policy does not allow us to disclose information publicly. But we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Jason

please note that FXCM got in touch with me just yesterday before more than a month she totally ignored me! FXCM was scared of an open case in court that will be voted on at the end of this week and on that they decided to answer me. But still no progress, they still tell me that my application is still in the review process ! Nonsense ! Require I have an extra phone number and id documents, although they have my passport already ! But I don't have to give it to them because FXCM terminated the client agreement with me a long time ago and closed my account! Scammers give me my money back !

The last thing we want is for a client to be upset. The satisfaction of our clients can impact our reputation, and it is of no benefit that we would try to intentionally delay a withdrawal for what may appear to you, without full information, as some seemingly random reason. That’s why I participate on the forums to help where I can.

FXCM Ltd is a regulated broker that has to follow the rules and policies outlined by regulatory and government bodies, including the FCA. When accepting deposits from clients and sending funds back to clients we are required to follow financial transaction policies that include anti-money laundering rules and other such financial rules. This isn’t unique to FXCM but applies to all UK regulated brokers. Rare, extenuating circumstances may cause unexpected delays in the process and may require clients to provide further documentation to satisfy identity and account ownership.

FXCM's compliance team is in contact with William and working to find a way to return the funds. I know this leaves you questioning what exactly may be delaying the process, but our privacy policy does not allow us to disclose information publicly. But we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Jason

This is the FPA forum....I certainly hope you wont be submitting this reply as evidence in the court case thread.

please note that FXCM got in touch with me just yesterday before more than a month she totally ignored me! FXCM was scared of an open case in court that will be voted on at the end of this week and on that they decided to answer me. But still no progress, they still tell me that my application is still in the review process ! Nonsense ! Require I have an extra phone number and id documents, although they have my passport already ! But I don't have to give it to them because FXCM terminated the client agreement with me a long time ago and closed my account! Scammers give me my money back !

in addition to the FPA court case, i recommend also filing a claim with UK FOS. If you keep good notes, you will likely receive a settlement.

Considering FXCM is recovering from US FTC sh**storm, why would they go out of their way to hold client funds?

Last edited:
Back