Resolved - Pepperstone withdrawal 2 weeks and I still haven't received my money.

It meant you haven't got any buck yet?

Nope no money yet. So right now it's a battle of who is telling who. My bank saying they have not received anything. Or Pepperstone saying it's already in my bank. I have heard of long processing time for credit card/debit card refunds but the bank should have already seen it if there was any. I'm getting frustrated here. I was able to force my bank to open a case to investigate their end but they told me they really don't have anything that came in from Pepperstone. However, I did manage to force my bank to investigate anyway. By the way, I really think the merchant "Pepperstone" can issue a call back of this deposit to my bank if they want to. They just don't want to pay the fee. Cheapskates...

Oh and also, who believes this BS that Pepperstone does not have a 3rd intermediary bank? I remembered one time when I made a deposit the deposit fee is higher than usually posted on their website. So I chatted to support about this and they said it's because of a 3rd intermediary bank. This was almost 2 years ago. And now they said there's no 3rd intermediary bank.

Update on the case I opened with my bank an official reply see below. So they are saying Pepperstone never sent me any money.

Dangit Pepperstone please explain this one... On November 3 if I don't hear anything good this case will go to FOS for sure.

Dear Mr. Alona:

Thank you for your email.

Based on the feedback we received from our Service Fulfillment Unit for
Case ID 510967072, we regret to inform you that we have no
pending/outstanding remittance transaction under your name from Pepperstone
as of 15 October 2015.

Thank you and good day.

Ron San Juan
eServices Unit
BDO Customer Contact Center

Please reply with history or provide us the above case ID number when
making a follow-up on this concern.
=====================================================================================================================================================================
eServices Unit of Customer Contact Center is available Mondays to Sundays
from 7:00am to 6:00pm, Manila Time.

For urgent assistance and to report for lost or stolen BDO Cards, please
call us at 631 8000 (Metro Manila) / 1 800 5 631 8000 (Bayantel Domestic
Toll-Free) / 1 800 3 631 8000 (Digitel Domestic Toll-Free) / 1 800 8 631
8000 (Globelines Domestic Toll-Free) / 1 800 10 631 8000 (PLDT Domestic
Toll-Free) / International Access Code+800 8 631 8000 (International
Toll-Free Numbers).

If Pepperstone provided a transfer number the logical thing is to initiate a full trace from the bank on each end. Pepperstone says they have requested this from the sending bank. If the receiving bank just checks inbound transfers and doesn't initiate a proper trace, that will probably make tracking down the source of the delay take a lot longer.

Problem is Pepperstone can't give me an ARN number so that my bank can do a trace. The number Mitch mentioned is not an ARN. I'll upload the receipt Pepperstone sent we tried all those numbers non of them is traceable.

I just read an email from Martin Doepke of Pepperstone after I sent him this reply from my bank. He said they are communicating with their bank now and with my bank as well. I hope this is true and at least let me know where the money is or when exactly it is coming.

Week 4 and I still have not received my money. A similar incident happened with a customer at Exness and just the same they keep blaming the bank for the delay. Later it turned out there was an error in the transaction and it was the senders fault. Here's the link to that thread forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=6852058#post6852058

I'm not sure if this is the same scenario with me that something needs to be corrected with the transaction. But if Pepperstone is taking their sweet time to look into the problem without an open mind that there maybe a mistake on their end it's not going to get fixed. So far Pepperstone has not gotten back to me yet with their supposed tracing.

These guys made me furious today. After waiting for 2 pain staking long weeks for their supposed trace. All they did is gave me the same story as two weeks ago. They provided me bunch of numbers new numbers to trace with my bank and the same old story my bank could still not see it. A real trace is supposed to tell us when they opened the refund, when it left their bank, when it passed Mastercard, if or when if it is being investigated by the government for fraud, the date when my bank is notified of a refund, if my bank knows it and waiting approval on their end etc etc. But now, just a new number from Pepperstone and same story as two weeks ago. Basically they said the same thing. Here's a number call your bank and trace it. These guys did nothing they did not do a trace. I'm opening a case with FOS. I should file a case with FOS sooner else it might take me longer to get my money.

I have a favor to ask FPA. Can this be put on warning status on Pepperstone review until I get my money from Pepperstone and this resolved? Two weeks and these guys really did not do a trace. Now I'm wondering if they really sent me any money.

Hello all

We sincerely apologise for the confusion or simple misunderstanding that this situation creates. The feeling as a trader of having the funds that you requested withdrawn and not available ASAP is something we empathise with and it is certainly never something Pepperstone never wants to see its clients experience. We understand clients want fast deposits, withdrawals and execution - that is what we always strive to provide as a broker.

As an update, we have received the results from Pepperstone’s bank’s investigation (National Australia Bank - NAB) into Marlon's funds. Marlon has been notified of this investigation.

Without disclosing any personal or private information, in short, the results are that the funds left Pepperstone’s bank account two days after the withdrawal request was received by NAB (date requested: 28/9/15, settlement date: 30/9/15).

We have also been able to provide Marlon with the 'Trace Terminal ID' number which will allow his bank to trace the funds within their system.

This proves that Marlon's funds indeed left Pepperstone's account, as they should have, shortly after the request. As the funds were sent directly from NAB, and did not travel through any intermediary bank, the only possible scenario is that the funds are held up with Marlon’s bank.

Using the information provided, Marlon will be able to follow up with his bank and have them trace the transfer on their side.

Once again, we would like to emphasise that whilst Pepperstone is very sorry to see that Marlon is yet to receive his funds, we are unable to take responsibility for funds which have been misplaced by another bank for whatever reason.

RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

We are confident, however, that Marlon's Bank will now be able to use the Trace Terminal ID along with our investigation results to promptly locate his funds.

Regards,
Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back