Resolved - Zurich prime refused to return my money back

Removal isn't an option, but being marked as resolved and moved to the Resolved Issues folder in a week or two is.

Hi..
Regarding my case with zurich prime that i raised last february ...they contacted me few days ago and problem was solved..
They sent me my money back finaly and i would like to thank forex peace army for that because it realy drew thier attention as they put a condition to send me the money that i need to delete what i wrote here online..but i refused and told them that when i recieve my money i will write that my case is solved...and am doing that ...even it was a very very bad experience with zurich prime as it took them about three months to take action which in fact maybe i could invest this money with another broker....but they freeze my money without having the right to do this.
Again many thanks for forex peace army
Hey please help, I signed up with Zurich Prime last night and deposited a hundred dollars, I want my money back and they refusing just like in your case. Please advice me what to do to get my money back. Thanks.

Hey please help, I signed up with Zurich Prime last night and deposited a hundred dollars, I want my money back and they refusing just like in your case. Please advice me what to do to get my money back. Thanks.

@siphosethufela, you need to start your own thread in the scam alerts folder, supply your own evidence of alleged scam, and invite the Zurich prime over there. Then other FPA members can best advise you of your individual situation.

Do this ASAP.

edit: I see you already did so here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/zurich-prime-scam.49719/

be patient, someone will answer you on your own thread.

Thank you so much for your reply , but how do I invite Zurich Prime?
First post new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them and then copy the thread link and share with your broker via email or live chat. Ask them to join the discussion.

Back