Scam !! Warning to those plan to invest and trade in Worldwide Market

LICJ52

Recruit
WWM ( World Wide Markets) is a scam, untrusthworty brokerage firm although it is register under FCA with license number 604779. FYI, i owe one account in this company with balance 24k+ . Previously , i have withdraw trading profit and now I want to withdraw the fund and it is denied to be process by this company. They close my account, no trade allowed, not paying back my balance fund, and the most ridiculous is I owe them money. I have comply with all their request for conduting investigation and pass all necessary document for them . In conclusion, my account still was terminated. It is nonsense. My account was traded without the existence of any deposit bonus, then earning profit and I have withdrawn it. When it comes to withdraw my deposit, they block me and give me all those answer. I replied to their email to get them check further and i not agreed with their answer, but, they not respond to me at all until today. I have asked my agent to look for their company customer representative to talk; they denied having further communication.

Take away my money like that, i have lose my patient to deal with them and find FCA help. Even FCA cannot help me because they said my account was not registered under FCA or UK. This is ridiculous. I register under this company , they do not have other license. I have asked my agent to check with them 3-4 months ago, the customer representative they mention had confirmed that my account was under FCA. After FCA department check with this company, the answer is different.

Do not trust this company. This is my final advice .

Back