Scammed at THINKMARKET

Alfonso87

Recruit
THINK MARKET. I GOT SCAMMED.

Hello guys.. just got robbed 48000 euros due to poor security measures at Think Market brokers in London. My account with them went from 50000 to 18 euros in 13 minutes. I got scammed - I recieved phone calls from people saying they were Think Market employees which were not. In fact the e mail address the “imposter” employees sent me was almost exactly the same as think markets support true e mail. Only a dash - of a difference. These imposters opened the account for me at Think Market and Think Market must have sent them my password thinking it got sent to me. After investigating Think Markets and seeing it was a seriouse operation I transfered money to London. Thats all I can make of it. Other than that I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW this could happen. A few days later after sending money to THINK MARKET in London I received a series of quick operations in my account -all at a loss- that left me with 18 euros. All in 13 minutes. I was called by the imposters and told my money would re-appear a few days later as it was being used for an investment. Since I never gave out my password I assumed it was all a think market operation. After a few days I STARTED TO FIND EVERYTHING did not add up.

I never - ever thought they could have such poor security measures. I will see them on monday. I called them and explained that I have never given out my password.

We will see if they are responsible and return my hard earned money.

Up to now I AM REALLY UPSET.

BE CAREFULL. I THINK THIS HAPPENED WITH AN INSIDE INFORMANT. Will update if they correct my account properly.

THINK MARKET. I GOT SCAMMED.

Hello guys.. just got robbed 48000 euros due to poor security measures at Think Market brokers in London. My account with them went from 50000 to 18 euros in 13 minutes. I got scammed - I recieved phone calls from people saying they were Think Market employees which were not. In fact the e mail address the “imposter” employees sent me was almost exactly the same as think markets support true e mail. Only a dash - of a difference. These imposters opened the account for me at Think Market and Think Market must have sent them my password thinking it got sent to me. After investigating Think Markets and seeing it was a seriouse operation I transfered money to London. Thats all I can make of it. Other than that I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW this could happen. A few days later after sending money to THINK MARKET in London I received a series of quick operations in my account -all at a loss- that left me with 18 euros. All in 13 minutes. I was called by the imposters and told my money would re-appear a few days later as it was being used for an investment. Since I never gave out my password I assumed it was all a think market operation. After a few days I STARTED TO FIND EVERYTHING did not add up.

I never - ever thought they could have such poor security measures. I will see them on monday. I called them and explained that I have never given out my password.

We will see if they are responsible and return my hard earned money.

Up to now I AM REALLY UPSET.

BE CAREFULL. I THINK THIS HAPPENED WITH AN INSIDE INFORMANT. Will update if they correct my account properly.
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.thinkmarkets.com/en/support/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6704/www.thinkmarkets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://twitter.com/ThinkMarketscom

https://twitter.com/ThinkMarketscom

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThinkMarkets

https://plus.google.com/+ThinkMarkets

https://www.linkedin.com/company/thinkmarkets/

My case is now being reviewed. It is not cyber fraud. I have full knowledge of what has happened. Thinkmarkets upper management is now revising my case. Hope to resolve quickly. If not I will give out full disclosure. Amazing story I hope I do not have to tell.

My case is now being reviewed. It is not cyber fraud. I have full knowledge of what has happened. Thinkmarkets upper management is now revising my case. Hope to resolve quickly. If not I will give out full disclosure. Amazing story I hope I do not have to tell.
Hets hope and pray for the best and keep us updated :)

How's everything? I saw on the other thread, another user was "scammed" too as well.
Terrible. ... had a 2 hour conversation with compliance department - almost surealistic..

This is what I wrote on another forum today

department revised my case I have been told that the people who opened my account are “agents” that work with/for thinkmarkets but are not employees of that company. That they pretended to be thinkmarkets employees but are not -so I must take action against these agents as they lost my money and that Think Markets is not responsible.

They mentioned action will be taken against them for pretending to be Thinkmarkets employees. At they same time though they blame me for being fooled by the very people they admit my account is booked under as my agent.

Does it sound confusing? Flipping unbelievable considering I was told at the beggining of my claims by local Think Market managment that they did not know anyone involved that I mentioned opened my account and was managing it.. When I provided proof that I know there is a link between the people that opened and managed my account and think markets - think markets then changed thier story and stated they had recently learned they were employees of the agent assigned to my account. Surprize- So now they do know who they are.

This means that the people that pretended to be Thinkmarkets employees and opened and managed my account are actually “ independent agents” that work with/for Think Markets and not complete imposters as I was led to believe at the beggining.

Then it was suggested I gave these “agents” my password which of course I would never do. If they were Thinkmarket employees I never felt I had to and knew I should not.

One thing is to be fooled into thinking they were thinkmarkets employees (they fooled me because they are close to the company and know how it works) but its a whole different story to pass out a password. I would never do this. In fact during the whole process I felt safe because I never gave my password out.

It was also insinuated that maybe I was acting in collusion with their agents to recover lost money.

To really make me feel super good I was also told that in my frustration for losing my money I probably decided to blame think markets for my losses!

Pretty crazy considering I made multiples of this amount last year via my prosperouse business. Really bugged the crap out of me to listen to that Bull****. Had I given out my password I would take the loss like a man and move on.

I will be documenting my entire experience on a step by step process clarifying what I do know since I have been threatened with legal action if I tell my entire story. My story will include my mistakes which I did make - but never giving out my account password

I have learned much new information since my first post and have decided to get out all I know - admitting where I was fooled but emphasizing I never gave out my password as this would have been an immediate red flag. I will also leave clear what is opinion and what is not.

I have rejected mediation and will reject partial compensation. I will probably lose this legal case in court as its impossible to prove I never have out my password.

Thinkmarkets has an upper hand but they cannot stop me from telling exactly what happened to me as long as I am accurate and truthfull.

Beware - and thanks for having this page available.

I probably will never get my 50000 euros back but by telling my experience I hope others learn a little more about how shady some of these companies are.

This money is not the end of the world for me but whoever organized this picked the wrong guy to mess with.

Thier is no doubt in my opinion this was organized by people very close to Thinkmarkets. Please take note - opinion.

Terrible. ... had a 2 hour conversation with compliance department - almost surealistic..

This is what I wrote on another forum today

department revised my case I have been told that the people who opened my account are “agents” that work with/for thinkmarkets but are not employees of that company. That they pretended to be thinkmarkets employees but are not -so I must take action against these agents as they lost my money and that Think Markets is not responsible.

They mentioned action will be taken against them for pretending to be Thinkmarkets employees. At they same time though they blame me for being fooled by the very people they admit my account is booked under as my agent.

Does it sound confusing? Flipping unbelievable considering I was told at the beggining of my claims by local Think Market managment that they did not know anyone involved that I mentioned opened my account and was managing it.. When I provided proof that I know there is a link between the people that opened and managed my account and think markets - think markets then changed thier story and stated they had recently learned they were employees of the agent assigned to my account. Surprize- So now they do know who they are.

This means that the people that pretended to be Thinkmarkets employees and opened and managed my account are actually “ independent agents” that work with/for Think Markets and not complete imposters as I was led to believe at the beggining.

Then it was suggested I gave these “agents” my password which of course I would never do. If they were Thinkmarket employees I never felt I had to and knew I should not.

One thing is to be fooled into thinking they were thinkmarkets employees (they fooled me because they are close to the company and know how it works) but its a whole different story to pass out a password. I would never do this. In fact during the whole process I felt safe because I never gave my password out.

It was also insinuated that maybe I was acting in collusion with their agents to recover lost money.

To really make me feel super good I was also told that in my frustration for losing my money I probably decided to blame think markets for my losses!

Pretty crazy considering I made multiples of this amount last year via my prosperouse business. Really bugged the crap out of me to listen to that Bull****. Had I given out my password I would take the loss like a man and move on.

I will be documenting my entire experience on a step by step process clarifying what I do know since I have been threatened with legal action if I tell my entire story. My story will include my mistakes which I did make - but never giving out my account password

I have learned much new information since my first post and have decided to get out all I know - admitting where I was fooled but emphasizing I never gave out my password as this would have been an immediate red flag. I will also leave clear what is opinion and what is not.

I have rejected mediation and will reject partial compensation. I will probably lose this legal case in court as its impossible to prove I never have out my password.

Thinkmarkets has an upper hand but they cannot stop me from telling exactly what happened to me as long as I am accurate and truthfull.

Beware - and thanks for having this page available.

I probably will never get my 50000 euros back but by telling my experience I hope others learn a little more about how shady some of these companies are.

This money is not the end of the world for me but whoever organized this picked the wrong guy to mess with.

Thier is no doubt in my opinion this was organized by people very close to Thinkmarkets. Please take note - opinion.
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back