Scammed by MAXCFD

Elsabe

Recruit
Account number 2115961 with MAXCFD.
I completed a Withdrawal Request on 21 November 2017 which was approved. Since then up to this moment it is still pending.
I correspond with them almost every day without any success. I am so frustrated. I threat, I plead, but the only response from them is that they have sent my request to their finance department or somebody will contact me within 24 hours which never happens.
I really need some assistance in this matter.
Regards
Elsabe

Account number 2115961 with MAXCFD.
I completed a Withdrawal Request on 21 November 2017 which was approved. Since then up to this moment it is still pending.
I correspond with them almost every day without any success. I am so frustrated. I threat, I plead, but the only response from them is that they have sent my request to their finance department or somebody will contact me within 24 hours which never happens.
I really need some assistance in this matter.
Regards
Elsabe
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

I am still waiting for payment.
Elissa sent me an e-mail yesterday to inform me she reported my complaint to their management, so I am waiting for response.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I got no response from them, except automatic messages that they referred my request to their finance department and in another one they give me a withdrawal number. That is that. It stops there.

Account Number: 2115961

I got no response from them, except automatic messages that they referred my request to their finance department and in another one they give me a withdrawal number. That is that. It stops there.

I just sent an e-mail to them. Asked them not to tell me that somebody will contact me in 24 hours. It was exactly the response I got.
What further steps can I take. I am disheartened at this moment.
They know that I am in correspondence with you people - every e-mail goes to them, but they do not reply here.

It is three weeks that my withdrawal is pending.
I haven't had a reply from them on this forum. I sent them the correspondence. They know about it, but choose to ignore it.

I had a call from a guy late yesterday afternoon. I couldn't hear him very clearly and his English wasn't very understandable. What I could make out is that he was talking about my account in which there is US$5000.
He asked me if I want them to trade with it, but I clearly said no and asked they must pay it into my credit card account. I repeated it twice so he would understand I want the money back in my bank account. I see it as a positive sign, because in my e-mail correspondence (every day) the lady told me they'll send a mail all contact me per phone which they did.
Now I wait and see. I feel positive today. I'll let you know of the outcome.

I find it very difficult to understand what you want me to do if you say I must use my account number if I want you to give me further advice to solve the problem.
Is it MAXCFD number or
Member 74546 or
Member 172947.
I would like simple directions to receive further guidance.

I find it very difficult to understand what you want me to do if you say I must use my account number if I want you to give me further advice to solve the problem.
Is it MAXCFD number or
Member 74546 or
Member 172947.

I had a call from a guy late yesterday afternoon. I couldn't hear him very clearly and his English wasn't very understandable. What I could make out is that he was talking about my account in which there is US$5000.
He asked me if I want them to trade with it, but I clearly said no and asked they must pay it into my credit card account. I repeated it twice so he would understand I want the money back in my bank account. I see it as a positive sign, because in my e-mail correspondence (every day) the lady told me they'll send a mail all contact me per phone which they did.
Now I wait and see. I feel positive today. I'll let you know of the outcome.
Is it MAXCFD number or
Member 74546 or
Member 172947.

Back