Secured Options Fraud

HelloYellow

Recruit
I am another victim to Secured Options. My broker was Mr Edward Reed.
Mr Reed convinced me that he will help me recover my losses from Titan Trade that i lost a month before signing up to Secured Options. Funny, the broker site came recommended by google trader.

To sum things up....:
1. I invested $35K
2. I never signed a bonus agreement.
3. I received bonus money/free money according to Mr Reed. Where he confirms there is no turn over on the bonus I am receiving and i have not signed any documents.
4. Agreed and researched trades with broker - $25K facebook and $25K Apple ==> account very profitable
5. I start asking for withdraw..... All the problems begin and the cookie crumbles.
6. First Mr Reed is away, Mr Ben James looks after me and tell me i can only withdraw profits after weekend when Mr Reed is back. As only he has the authority to approve the withdraw.
7. Mr Reed cant authorize either.
8. I can feel something odd happening. So I prepare for the worst and write to Mr Reed not to trade on my account and that all trades need to be authored by me first. Suddenly I have a managed account. That I never signed up for and didnt want.
9. Secured options/VIP team/ brokers .... executed $140K worth of trades that drained my account to 0. Along the way i would tell them to stop, NO, not allowed... but they kept on changing passwords, and logging in and doing as they please.
10. I have a charge back on them with my credit cards, It's a little long now: 2-3 months.
11. I have received the reply from the merchant by my bank. They have presented falsified documents to the bank to try and accuse back on me as being the one to have executed the trades. They locked me out of account and think I didnt take screen shots. But I have the evidence.

So this is the story of Secured Options. I consider they have stolen $140,000 USD from my account.
The bonus did not have any turnover and I signed nothing, and i have written communication to confirm this.
They had no right to change login details and execute trades on my account. Worse, I warned them not to!
Now they are submitting falsified documents to get away with theft and fraud.

Getting Bank credit card charge back : does this effect my profit recovery? I want to sue the criminals and looking for lawyer now. They executed $140K worth of trades and lost, I want all of it back. These criminals should not walk with our hard owned money. Mr Reed knew how financially and emotionally hurt i was after my fraud with Titan Trade, he took and squeezed every last dollar out of me by using every trick in the book... even 'not a bonus' trick. Then they take all you have and your beautiful profits from under your nose, with not a blink of guilt or compassion.

I need HELP!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Deposit and Withdraw record on account.pdf
    471.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen clippings Trading history on my account.pdf
    714.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Skype with Mr Ben James re bonus and facebook.pdf
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 1
  • SKYPE with Mr Reed re Bonus and account liquidity.pdf
    594.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Email from me 'Do not trade'.pdf
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
  • More withdraws cancelled.pdf
    465.6 KB · Views: 0
Mr Reed convinced me that he will help me recover my losses from Titan Trade that i lost a month before signing up to Secured Options. Funny, the broker site came recommended by google trader.

To sum things up....:
1. I invested $35K
3. I received bonus money/free money according to Mr Reed. Where he confirms there is no turn over on the bonus I am receiving and i have not signed any documents.
4. Agreed and researched trades with broker - $25K facebook and $25K Apple ==> account very profitable
5. I start asking for withdraw..... All the problems begin and the cookie crumbles.
6. First Mr Reed is away, Mr Ben James looks after me and tell me i can only withdraw profits after weekend when Mr Reed is back. As only he has the authority to approve the withdraw.
8. I can feel something odd happening. So I prepare for the worst and write to Mr Reed not to trade on my account and that all trades need to be authored by me first. Suddenly I have a managed account. That I never signed up for and didnt want.
9. Secured options/VIP team/ brokers .... executed $140K worth of trades that drained my account to 0. Along the way i would tell them to stop, NO, not allowed... but they kept on changing passwords, and logging in and doing as they please.
10. I have a charge back on them with my credit cards, It's a little long now: 2-3 months.
11. I have received the reply from the merchant by my bank. They have presented falsified documents to the bank to try and accuse back on me as being the one to have executed the trades. They locked me out of account and think I didnt take screen shots. But I have the evidence.

So this is the story of Secured Options. I consider they have stolen $140,000 USD from my account.
The bonus did not have any turnover and I signed nothing, and i have written communication to confirm this.
They had no right to change login details and execute trades on my account. Worse, I warned them not to!

Getting Bank credit card charge back : does this effect my profit recovery? I want to sue the criminals and looking for lawyer now. They executed $140K worth of trades and lost, I want all of it back. These criminals should not walk with our hard owned money. Mr Reed knew how financially and emotionally hurt i was after my fraud with Titan Trade, he took and squeezed every last dollar out of me by using every trick in the book... even 'not a bonus' trick. Then they take all you have and your beautiful profits from under your nose, with not a blink of guilt or compassion.

I need HELP!!!!!!!!!

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
Dear FxMaster, I have already spoken to Danny from Winchargeback, it's been a week since I have submitted my cases but little response back. I will try to follow up today.
Any other options for me? I know its getting very close to the 120 days.

Dear FxMaster, I have already spoken to Danny from Winchargeback, it's been a week since I have submitted my cases but little response back. I will try to follow up today.
Any other options for me? I know its getting very close to the 120 days.

You submitted the case to CC fraud department yet?

You submitted the case to CC fraud department yet?

Absolutely. But it's under 'dispute' as I was aware of the charges. The merchant has replied with tampered documents in my opinion. Incomplete trading history and poorly readable. They want to say i executed the trades, when skype conversations clearly stipulate this is not the case. So the case is still 'Open".
I am not sure about what to do about my friends $10K as their bank brushed it off.

If the case is with the bank, I think (but PLEASE check with the bank) that you are OK since you filed before the deadline. Make certain the bank has all of the evidence and ask them if there is anything else which would be useful.

They have presented falsified documents to the bank

a standard with the actual scammers around, one of the reasons victims have such hard time recovering deposits through chargeback, changing their terms & condition phrasing once a day is no big secret as well….

To sum things up....:
1. I invested $35K

I need HELP!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost my sincere sympathy with your situation. We must come out of this fighting and make sure if we are going down we take a few with us. We are not going down though as authorities are waking up to this bunch of cowboys. We need to get the legal team together and visit these people in their hide out in Israel.

First and foremost my sincere sympathy with your situation. We must come out of this fighting and make sure if we are going down we take a few with us. We are not going down though as authorities are waking up to this bunch of cowboys. We need to get the legal team together and visit these people in their hide out in Israel.

Hi Moroontrader,
I am so over it!!!! I know exactly what you are saying. I am currently in negotiations with 3 lawyers: Australia, Israel and London to take them down with a class action case. You in??

Back