• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
Yes I don't mind - going to London tomorrow or if not next week - will def go up there and check it out and let you know

Now I have refused to put any more money in and asked for my money back - I keep getting random calls - apparently they have put my phone and email on some random brokerage site - has anyone else had that?

Calls yes. A few initially but I did not picked up and blocked them off. It went off eventually. But the random emails are still coming. I junked all of them.

Hi , I m italian, I don't remember how I decided to try Secured Option, and I was contacted by Mr Bennet. . In one week my Balance grow up of 500$ and I asked a withdraw to test the Company. In fact my doubts was true. I tried to speak with Mr. . Bennet by phone and he made me compliments for my trades and why I was asking for a withdraw. He finally sayd that I will give my money back, but after 2 months they continue to cancel my request of withdraw without reason. And i ask again And they cancel and so on. If occurres i can post also account history and request denied. I hope is possible to have my money back
Yes the same has just happened to me - they cancelled my request to withdraw back and put into the reason as BONUS - unbelievable!

Everyone needs to get their own thread opened here in Scam Alerts. Then individual Traders Court cases can be filed.

I didn't go to London yesterday - but have been checking out the address. Apparently it is run by a company whose Director is in Australia - and there are 130 financial companies trading from that building! Obviously a massive front for a lot of these scam companies.

I dropped SecuredOption an email saying my very last request for closure of account and withdrawal was on 13th May for the amount of $7,449. The exact details of the reply:

"Thank you for your email.

The amount refunded was the remaining balance in your account. According to our Risk Disclosure and Limited Liability sections on our Terms and Conditions, we explain the possibility that you could endure a loss of some or all of your invested funds and that in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage arising from use of the Site or Services, or the conduct of all users of the Site or Services, whether online or offline.

Please refer to sections 7 and 13 of our terms and conditions for the above information.

https://www.securedoptions.com/terms-conditions/"

Utter bull****. I have not touched my account since 2nd week of April, and my last request on 13th May was ignored. I replied to them with evidences attached, nothing heard since. I think they know they have no excuses to worm their way out of this one.

I will proceed with the chargeback process immediately. In addition, I will most likely take legal actions against SecuredOptions, if they want to take the hard way out. I am in contact with a law firm from Singapore who has expressed great interest to take up the case. We'll see how it goes from here on, but with the volume of bull**** they have been feeding and replying me, I will not take it lying down, even if it means more money on my side to open a case.

I have filed a complain with Commercial Affairs Department and Monetary Authority of Singapore. We will see whether they will assist in international cyber scam.

Thanks For all your comments regarding to Securedoptions.
I had the same issue, I have put the withdraw request before the last trading but they did not consider that.
I have in addition enough information to prove that, they change the account information by their own without any permission.
I have proceed the procedure with my CriditCard and have to see what would be happened.
I put this case an online Robbery.
Thanks again Tommisu, without your comments and your reviews, I would be not able to gather lots of information.
I would inform you for the last information.

Best regards,

Back