• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
Hi all,

Sorry l have quiet these past couple of weeks, l have been fighting my own case against Secured Options to get my money back.
As mentioned earlier in this forum l decided to use winchargeback services, as posted by Tommi.
After countless emails, I am happy to report that l managed to get some of my money back from them.
Kate Fox (winchargeback) was in
charge of my case & l will say she's very prompt with her replies & services. Am happy to recommend her.
However as Tommi has posted, if you manage to get some money back from Secured Options (or any other scam binary companies), winchargeback does have a service fee and vat charges. So just take note.

Ok back to my story.
I have evidence to back up my losses, which is important to pass into winchargeback as it gives you a stronger case.
But what l did notice was, Secured Options only returned me the money that l deposited but didn't not sign for in their declaration of deposit form. Basically Secured Options didn't send me this form until l lost all my money (which was a blessing in disguise) & l saw no point in signing and giving back to them.
What money l signed in the declaration of deposit form and sent back to them, they didn't return back to me. I'm still trying to get this money back, so will see what happens.

Keep up this fight to get your hard earned money back. I'm sure there are some avenues to try to recover our losses, but so far l have only tried winchargeback services. I will recommend to give it a try & ensure you have your information to give to them, winchargeback will definitely fight to get your money back.

If you are fighting your case against Secured Options and they want you to sign any more forms, please DO NOT sign & send back to them. They will probably chase you for it, which is what they did to me to get me to sign the 2nd declaration of deposit form, but l ignored their emails, countless phone calls almost every day & sms'.

My guess is, if l had signed this 2nd declaration of deposit form, l wouldn't get any money back as they will use the excuse posted by Tommi above (terms & conditions).

I didn't signed the 2nd declaration of deposit form because by then they had already traded and lost all of my money in unauthorized trades & after ignoring my withdrawal requests, which was subsequently cancelled as l no longer had any money in my trading account AND I WAS EXTREMELY MAD AT THEM!!

Do not trust any of the brokers in Secured Options, they are really just out to scam you out of your money. The minute you realise your withdrawal requests are constantly cancelled or the brokers start to talk you out of withdrawing your money because they have a plan to make EVEN more money, BE WARY, DO
NOT DEPOSIT ANY MORE MONEY with them!!! It's just one of their tricks.

Agree wholeheartedly. For that matter, whichever newbie who chanced upon this thread, chances are you might have already deposited some money with them. Whether you have or haven't tried requesting for withdrawal, DO NOT give them anymore money, no matter what they said or promised.

I am in the midst of contacting some private investigation firm and law firm (international and Israel based, in case they are not based in Israel) to come up with a game plan. I will continue to post regular update.

Imagine if everyone they scammed tried to file a chargeback. Even though some would be rejected, if enough went through, the company would quickly be bankrupted.

Honest hardworking people were just trying to find another way to supplement their income or retirement fund, instead they get scammed by these con artists.

I'll personally be happy if Secured Options (in fact any scammers) get shut down and become bankrupt, they deserve it for the stress they have probably put millions of people through.

I support all those that have lost any money by these companies and scammers to continue to fight to get their money back.

Another victims from my home country has stepped forward. This victim walked down the same path, exact same story, account all lost over the past 1 week. Except she was almost convinced into a "recovery" package by SecuredOptions where she had to inject another $12000, before she approached me for advice. I informed the victim not to give SecuredOptions anymore money. She was told that her new fund injection is insured by Llyod Bank (does bank provide this kind of insurance?) Her so called new account manager "Floyd Allen" wanted her to pay a fine of $1000 for rejecting the offer as the paper work and everything was already prepared. What bull**** these scammers can conjure up!

Oh my!!
Secured Options brokers are just pressurising victims to inject recover money because they know most people will do what they can to get their money back.

DO NOT fall for their scare tactics & this one is even worse....imposing a penalty as a threat! They have no conscience at all of what they are doing to people.

DO NOT...l repeat...DO NOT put any money with Secured Options!!!! All the stories by victims of how they lost their money is pretty much the same. This just confirms that Secured Options is just out to scam people of their money!!!

For your reading pleasure
upload_2016-7-21_21-55-25.png

Remember, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings". Persevere in your fight.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/follow...ed-binary-options-investor-got-his-cash-back/

Back