• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
Hi, for those who have been scammed and want a way to try and get their money back, please go and look at the link Tommi sent for the company winchargeback.

Since they have already lost all my money on purpose, l have nothing to lose, so far so good. I sent them my initial info and they promptly called me and promptly followed up with emails. Let's see how it goes.

Hi, for those who have been scammed and want a way to try and get their money back, please go and look at the link Tommi sent for the company winchargeback.

Since they have already lost all my money on purpose, l have nothing to lose, so far so good. I sent them my initial info and they promptly called me and promptly followed up with emails. Let's see how it goes.

And if you don't want to go link hunting, here's the link to a Press Release by WinChargeback:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

Hi , I m italian, I don't remember how I decided to try Secured Option, and I was contacted by Mr Bennet. . In one week my Balance grow up of 500$ and I asked a withdraw to test the Company. In fact my doubts was true. I tried to speak with Mr. . Bennet by phone and he made me compliments for my trades and why I was asking for a withdraw. He finally sayd that I will give my money back, but after 2 months they continue to cancel my request of withdraw without reason. And i ask again And they cancel and so on. If occurres i can post also account history and request denied. I hope is possible to have my money back

Geo2016, email me if you'd like to be included in the victim' list that I am compiling. tommisu@hotmail.com. I have raised a case to my local police force, econsumer.gov, actionfraud UK, CFTC and to the Israel Securities Authorities. And I have actually been in touch with Times of Israel investigative reporter, Simona. Hopefully we can bring to light what these crooks are doing and shut them down for good.

And if your deposit is by credit card, you can try Rebecca from winchargeback services. She is currently helping me on the chargeback, but more importantly, I think she has some connections to certain law firms or private investigator firms in Israel and is able to narrow down that SecuredOptions is actually operating out of Israel, from Moshe Aviv Towers in Ramat Gan.

I have just received an email back from SecuredOptions, saying that my request for withdrawal and closure of account is approved. This was after almost 3 weeks of complete slience from them, then my numerous emails to them, each one more potent than the previous, with the final 2 saying that I know they are based in Moshe Aviv Tower, in Ramat Gan, Israel and that I will begin the chargeback and legal process. The last request for withdrawal was on 13th May, when the account was at $7,449 (down from the $23,358 before the account manager reckless and purposely traded away the money). I'll check with my credit card company in a couple of days to see what was the actual amount being refunded, then decide if I still want to pursue the chargeback process.

Update: I have just contacted my credit card company and the refund received was US$1,816.

Quick recap:
1) Amount in account before Account Manager (AM) proceeded with fraudulent tradings: US$23,358
2) Amount in account when I informed SecuredOptions to stop all tradings: US$7,449.
3) Amount in account at the end of the whole episode: US$1,1816 (this amt was in there for the past 3 weeks).

So when SecuredOptions said my withdrawal has been approved and my account will be closed, this is not true at all. My withdrawal request dated 13th May was when the account balance was still at US$7,449, so that should have been the amount refunded instead of just US$1,816.

I will continue discussion with Rebecca of winchargeback.com to see how we can chargeback whatever is possible. In addition, I am in touch with Simona Weinglass of Times of Israel to collectively raise a case with ISA and the Israeli Police.

Oh yes, to make it clear to all out there, the US$1,816 refunded so far was made with the help of Rebecca from winchargeback. And a 17% VAT is added on top of the 25%, which makes the fee comes up to 29.25%. Just a headsup to anyone wanting to use the option of no win, no fee.

Has anyone ever gone to their offices in London? Might be worth going en mass if there are a few local people and calling the police on the theft charges?

As highlighted by many reviewers online, there are many unregulated binary companies operating under the same address. So highly likely this is just a storefront, they are just using the so called service company Hill Marketing's address conveniently, you might not be able to find anyone there. Or even if you are able to find anyone physically working at the location, they will definitely not be associated with any binary companies in any sense, or they will just plain deny it. But 1 thing for sure, you will not find anything related to SecuredOptions there.

However, if anyone living in London would like to do the masses a favour and actually check out that location, it would be much appreciated.

Back